lots of talk for fresh new mediocre record

Not sure those towels will be waving when yall play UH. Only thing that will be flying is Campbells coaches headsets when the score is 77-0 at halftime
cuh lets face it yall more of a laughing stock then us (campbell) in the district yall inna rebuild thats gonna last longer then yalls playoff drought so GO CARDS

Talking bout intellect, huh? Ole chief wahoo ain’t no six man guy if he don’t who the great Chad McGhee is. Somebody just cancel his account on here and all his buddies that created an account on here in the last 24 hours.

I wonder if they are all St. Jo fans trying to fire their kids up? The rest of this bragging makes no sense. Comparative scores are always the best way to pick. Yes, some games you are missing kids and so on, but Campbell has been beat by less than average teams all year. Running your mouth at 3-5 seems like they know nothing about football. Every team has “fire”, doesn’t mean you have talent. Talent wins…

@phimutau Thoughts on the panthers this week against the Indians?
In our two losses, we turned the ball over 11 times and had 9 turnover on downs. This has me so flustered I don’t know what to think.

If we can limit turnovers, I know this team is capable of winning and pulling away. If turnover prone Panthers show up, watch out Campbell might pull this one out.

Go Cards, This post is more disrespectful than our Facebook posting. You opened this can of worms. We clipped yall's wings and put a beating on Savoy. We will crush Saint Jo's playoff chances and knock off Union Hill as the District Juggernaut. History will be made this year. Our Coaches are fully energized right now and our players are ready for the opportunity to show the sixman world that we have played the toughest schedule in the state. We are ready. The community will be there to energize our boys for the next two weeks. You heard it here first folks.

DB
Well….this aged well…

As Bart Scott said, CAN’T WAIT!
I can’t wait to see what ole chief wahoo and his other yahoos on here have to say bout this! That’s a good ole fashion arse kicking right there! I mean damn, did your Indians even show up? Lot of talk to get 45ed there buddy. You gonna need more than a dime bag tonight after that beat down. You gonna need an ounce and couple spray paint cans. You should have plenty of time to swing by the store and get some paint since that game didn’t last long.

GF

Back