lots of talk for fresh new mediocre record

Union Hill 63
Leverett's Chapel 18

Leverett's Chapel 94
Oakwood 72

Oakwood 55
Campbell 6
What is this supposed to prove? Since when is the outcome the only thing that matters and not the things that lead up to them? Campbell had their main 6 players out the entire game. And leverets didn’t have their offense figured out playing union hill. Played pro the entire game vs union hill then played a comparable team to UH in heritage Christian in Longview and beat them while In spread the entire game, and has beat every team since. You all clearly care more about being internet trolls than actually watching football.

View attachment 3414
Seems to be a lot of confidence in Campbell for only having 3 wins. You beat us (Savoy) a team in a complete rebuild with great new six man coaches. We haven't even played Union Hill yet and you are talking about a district championship? Despite what you think will happen or might happen, it is a pretty cocky and is a garbage take on a school page.

Stay classy Campbell
Yeah but if I remember y’all were supposed to beat us by 21 and y’all were all high horses before the game but held y’all scoreless y'all didn’t know how to act. And it’s real funny that y’all are using the excuse that y’all are in rebuild mode because we have been in rebuild too. Last year was coach Ps first season as a head coach so you don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes

Oldfolks, we have a new field and it is super nice. Protein Killa, we do respect Abbotts rich tradition and hope we can hang with them when we play. The towels will be flying EDB, you can count on that.

We hope to see all the doubters next week.

DB

Oldfolks, we have a new field and it is super nice. Protein Killa, we do respect Abbotts rich tradition and hope we can hang with them when we play. The towels will be flying EDB, you can count on that.

We hope to see all the doubters next week.

DB
Abbott would wipe the floor with Campbell, beat Avalon 46-0 while Campbell lost 50-0. Just look at the facts and be realistic is what most people would like to see, BUT I will head Bom Trady 21's warning about games being week to week. Campbell I guess had 6 starters out. BomTrady might need to be more worried about Gisele right now than this thread...

EDB, i am glad that jersey in your profile picture still fits. Go eat more cheetos and let things play out. I agree with Trady in the fact that anything can happen week to week. I am ready for Saint Jo and UH. The Indians will be ready to.

DB

A flu bug is making it's way around. We had 6 kids out six this week with a fever. My friends team also had 5-6 kids out. That can change the dynamics of a six man game quick.

Saint Jo- Best Win #68 Crowell by 22
Worst Loss- #19 Union Hill by 45

Campbell- Best Win- #190 Savoy by 49
Worst Loss-#156 Rockwall Heritage by 16 or #136 Avalon by 50

If I had to take a guess, I'd Say Saint Jo by 45.
Campbell is pretty comparable to Gold-Berg and Bynum who Saint Jo beat by 46 and 45.

Sniff N Snort how dare you disrespect the Great Chad McGhee like that. He almost played football at Haskell. Losing even one kid can be killer for a sixman team there Newbie. The intellect on this site is just amazing.

Stay Prickly

Bear

Chief Wahoo,
I applaud your confidence. However, you could be as focused and ready as possible but it will not matter. According to Maxpreps, UH has beat Campbell 51-6 in 2021 and 77-7 in 2020 for a grand total of 128-13 in the last two years. Now I would imagine the total would be similar if they had played Saint Jo the last two years (would've never stopped Logan Brawner), but Campbell would have actually had to make the playoffs or schedule an opponent that is actually good to make that happen.
EDB
Saint Jo did play campbell in their horse pasture last year with Logan Brawner on the team. Needless to say Saint Jo made quick work of them and was on the way home before the ice in the water bottles melted(and that says something because they played in early afternoon at the first of the season). Can't wait to see where this thread goes after the game tonight!

Back