lots of talk for fresh new mediocre record

GT back in the house! We need to get Walter and Sweet T together and smoke on this pipe this cat is huffing and puffing on. Sounds like it takes you beyond reality and makes ya delusional.
Toughest schedule? Congrats on beating Fruitvale, Trinidad and Savoy. Those are some perineal powerhouses in 6 man. Just face it chief wahoo , you will never win this district as long as UH is in it. Keep smoking it up, hell I would just so I don’t have to face the reality of what’s really going to happen. Sweet T has a couple of balls you can use for basketball when ya start in a couple weeks.

We will see. We played teams comparable to our district opponents this year. I dont believe they are any better than teams we faced. We will see. Coach L, thanks we will take those teams into consideration if they are open next year.

GO CAMPBELL

DB
And which team is comparable to UH or Saint Jo? Not seeing any on that schedule. This isn't 2012 Throckmorton

I didnt know that Bettie, Tx had a nursing home. Go play bridge or something oldfolks.

Coach P and the Indians will be more than ready. Just remember who said it. We gonna laugh all the way to round 1.

DB

SFA if we started smoking that peace pipe like Chief Puffsalot, we would look like Cheech and Chong or those dudes off the waterboy in the stands. This dude thinks they gonna roll up a district championship coming in beating three teams with what 5 wins combined? Keep rolling those fat ones puffsalot. You gonna need them the next two weeks it sounds like.

Stay Prickly,

Bear

I didnt know that Bettie, Tx had a nursing home. Go play bridge or something oldfolks.

Coach P and the Indians will be more than ready. Just remember who said it. We gonna laugh all the way to round 1.

DB
Better hope that staff has a plethora of sixman experience, but even then it won't matter. Get them basketballs ready for November 8th!

EDB, you have to be as stupid as your profile picture if you think we are starting basketball that early. Saint Jo will be able to split time with basketball and football next week. We are focused and ready to make history. And SFA, we aint smoking nothing in Campbell but we will be flying high like cloud 9 after we win a District Crown.

DB

Chief Wahoo,
I applaud your confidence. However, you could be as focused and ready as possible but it will not matter. According to Maxpreps, UH has beat Campbell 51-6 in 2021 and 77-7 in 2020 for a grand total of 128-13 in the last two years. Now I would imagine the total would be similar if they had played Saint Jo the last two years (would've never stopped Logan Brawner), but Campbell would have actually had to make the playoffs or schedule an opponent that is actually good to make that happen.

You clowns have obviously never seen Campbell play. The Indians will be ready to play this week and next and make the playoffs! Coach Pritchard and staff have done a great job getting these boys ready. These boys are playing a high level of football like their defensive coordinator taught them. (All-time passing leader at Graceland University) Don't be counting the Indians out just yet. Go Indians Go!

GoIndiansGo, Clowns? Really? You the clown that joined today just to chime in. I am counting the Indians out. You and your buddy Chief Wahoo need to get out of the spray paint can aisle at Wal Mart. Union Hill will 45 Campbell there is no doubt about that. Tell your coach congrats on his passing record at wherever you said it was. Never heard of the place or really care he has a passing record for an NAIA school. That will translate to nothing when you lose your next 2 games.
Chief Wahoo wanna call folks profile pictures stupid. Thats not very nice. There is a lot of ways me and Sweet T could twist your username around and make it sound not appropriate. So you keep huffnpuffing and leaving your initials after all your post on here. I will leave mine for ya at the bottom of this post.

GF

Ol snort and sniff is insane. DB must stand for Dime Bag cause he has had way too many in his day. I think Saint jo 45s the Indians. If that happens then Union Hill won’t have a problem. I don’t have a dog in the fight either but this dude must be a comedian. My walleyed warthog Walter could see the Indians are about to run through a buzzsaw. Oh and I love watching those hype videos on Campbells Facebook. Very entertaining. Can’t tell if it’s the varsity or JV or middle school teams tho.

Stay prickly germs

PS- SFA what does GF stand for? You got a new pet?

Bear

Hahaha, this forum is great. You people are arguing over mediocre teams and records. None of y’all will even be in the second round. None of these teams can match Abbotts strength. Westbrook and Abbott in the state game. Abbott will cruise to Arlington and Westbrook will be battle tested. I have Westbrook by 24. Good luck to all though and I can’t wait to see which one of you three don’t suck as bad in this bad district.

HuffNPuff, if I decide to come out your way, where do I come to? Y’all still in your Baseball outfield? Do I still need to bring my lawn chair?

Back