lots of talk for fresh new mediocre record

GoCards!

11-man fan
f campbell.jpg
Seems to be a lot of confidence in Campbell for only having 3 wins. You beat us (Savoy) a team in a complete rebuild with great new six man coaches. We haven't even played Union Hill yet and you are talking about a district championship? Despite what you think will happen or might happen, it is a pretty cocky and is a garbage take on a school page.

Stay classy Campbell

View attachment 3414
Seems to be a lot of confidence in Campbell for only having 3 wins. You beat us (Savoy) a team in a complete rebuild with great new six man coaches. We haven't even played Union Hill yet and you are talking about a district championship? Despite what you think will happen or might happen, it is a pretty cocky and is a garbage take on a school page.

Stay classy Campbell
Outsiders perspective… I don’t see that post the way you do. It sounds like they’re trying to get the community excited so they’ll come out and support the team. I wouldn’t think twice if one of my rivals posted this.

Ain’t none of y’all ever gonna win a district championship as long as Union Hill is in the district. The chance of another school winning that district is about as good as Sweet T going straight and liking the hot honey squirrels around here. Better hope for a miracle to happen at the next realignment. Just remember me and Sweet T told you.

Go Cards, This post is more disrespectful than our Facebook posting. You opened this can of worms. We clipped yall's wings and put a beating on Savoy. We will crush Saint Jo's playoff chances and knock off Union Hill as the District Juggernaut. History will be made this year. Our Coaches are fully energized right now and our players are ready for the opportunity to show the sixman world that we have played the toughest schedule in the state. We are ready. The community will be there to energize our boys for the next two weeks. You heard it here first folks.

DB

Well Girls and Germs, I agree with SFA and my little sweet buddy Sweet T. Unless Union Hill moves out, noone will beat them. They are doing things right and always bring big energy on Friday nights. I do think Campbell was trying get support, but I also think Saint Jo is a good football team or at least they have been in the years past. Huff, you might be puffing on that good stuff if you think you can beat Saint Jo and union Hill. I go UH and Saint Jo going into playoffs. You Hear it here first Folks.

Stay Prickly

Bear

DB or "Down Bad" which is the motto of Campbell football,

Toughest schedule in the state? I think Westbrook, May, Garden City, Jonesboro, and a few others might have something to say about that. No disrespect to some of the teams on the Campbells schedule but that is not what I would call the toughest schedule in the state. A combined record of 34-31 and an average rating of 149 does not scream "toughest schedule in the state". Ya'll keep dreamin over there at Campbell about the playoffs, but better be sure the basketballs are good and ready to dribble by the end of next week.

Go Cards, This post is more disrespectful than our Facebook posting. You opened this can of worms. We clipped yall's wings and put a beating on Savoy. We will crush Saint Jo's playoff chances and knock off Union Hill as the District Juggernaut. History will be made this year. Our Coaches are fully energized right now and our players are ready for the opportunity to show the sixman world that we have played the toughest schedule in the state. We are ready. The community will be there to energize our boys for the next two weeks. You heard it here first folks.

DB
Toughest schedule??? Us in Westbrook would definitely argue this haha give me a break!! This site keeps getting better and better. My little cousin just took over this year at Savoy and I promise that dude will have them turned around in no time, he brings energy and love for the game and kids along with one of the best work ethics I’ve ever witnessed!!

DB

Attachments

• F10A3516-291F-41B5-BF5A-0B5D3FF41912.jpeg
    F10A3516-291F-41B5-BF5A-0B5D3FF41912.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 44
I don't think the facebook post is cocky at all. Just trying to bring a crowd to the game and hype up the opportunity at stake.

That said, saying that Campbell has played the hardest schedule in the state is laughable and I hope satire.

Well we arent going to travel all that distance to play those same teams Westbrook plays, but for an east texas team, we have the toughest schedule for sure. Most people dont give any credit to the far east schools. We are onthe rise and will make history this year. Haters are gonna hate. Yes 2-8 last year, but when we win the next two, 5-5 and holding a Championship trophy on our home field.

Bring the Energy CAMPBELL faithful. The next two weeks are something you dont want to miss. 2022 year of the INDIANS

DB

Well we arent going to travel all that distance to play those same teams Westbrook plays, but for an east texas team, we have the toughest schedule for sure. Most people dont give any credit to the far east schools. We are onthe rise and will make history this year. Haters are gonna hate. Yes 2-8 last year, but when we win the next two, 5-5 and holding a Championship trophy on our home field.

Bring the Energy CAMPBELL faithful. The next two weeks are something you dont want to miss. 2022 year of the INDIANS

DB
Well if you somehow beat Saint Jo (which will not happen) and make the playoffs, which again will not happen, I am sure that 1st round game with Gordon will go real well considering Gordon beat Throck 49-0 and yall lost to Throck 63-24

DB
Not sure those towels will be waving when yall play UH. Only thing that will be flying is Campbells coaches headsets when the score is 77-0 at halftime

DB
Y’all are 20 minutes closer to Jonesboro than we are by the way lol

DB
Abbott, Leverett's Chapel, Milford, Aquilla, Blum, Ogelsby, Newcastle. Plenty of teams out in East Texas or close enough to play. Great job on the improvement from last yer, but, again, it's laughable to argue its the toughest schedule, even in East Texas.

We will see. We played teams comparable to our district opponents this year. I dont believe they are any better than teams we faced. We will see. Coach L, thanks we will take those teams into consideration if they are open next year.

GO CAMPBELL

DB

Yes Campbell will have a better record than their 2 - 8 record last year. They will be 3 - 7 and ready for Basketball on the 4th of October. The schedule says they play Union Hill on the 3rd so they can start Basketball on the 4th. I hear that Campbell has a new stadium so maybe that would be a good reason to go watch the Union Hill game. They could schedule their first Basketball workout after the foot game and take up a collection to buy basketball equipment.

Well if you somehow beat Saint Jo (which will not happen) and make the playoffs, which again will not happen, I am sure that 1st round game with Gordon will go real well considering Gordon beat Throck 49-0 and yall lost to Throck 63-24
I say something similar about Rising Star in the rankings. They lost to Sidney, smh. Bluff Dale is ranked below Rising Star (elsewhere, like Dave Campbells) even though though Bluff Dale beat that same Sidney team 70-22. Our loss is to one of the actual best teams in the state..

Back