Looking for Private Six Man Job in DFW Area

lerm1224

11-man fan
Hello. My name is Luis Lerma. I would like to find a Private School that has an opening for a head or assistant coaching job. I have 7 yrs experience playing six man football in Abilene, Tx. I am very competitive and know a lot about the six man game. Most of all, I will care about the players and how they will become successful in their high school academic and athletic careers and any step they take beyond that point.

I graduated from Abilene Christian University with a degree in Business. I am not certified but will work on that while teaching and coaching. I also played Collegiate Baseball and am very knowledgeable about that as well.

Please let me know if you have any openings. I will give out more information during conversations. Please contact me by email.

Thank You.
Luis Lerma
[email protected]

Still looking for a position if there is one available. Please contact me if there is anything in the Arlington/Mansfield area.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
If anyone has any suggestions, I will take that too....

I don't know if it filled yet, but Dallas Covenant was looking for assistant jobs in multiple sports. The head coach now is an old El Paso Jesus Chapel player.

Back