Looking For Long Term Home

• Thread starter Deleted member 18767
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18767

I know coaching and long term don't always acquiesce, but I am doing my best to join them. I am trying hard to find a place to call home for myself and my family. My son will be a Freshman this year and I would love for him to graduate where he starts. As a matter of fact, I would love to find a place to grow old. I am Gen 4-8 and PE EC-12 and am currently working on Comp Science and Comp Math for flexibility. I know there aren't a lot of positions open as of yet, but I know of a few that will open soon. If anyone knows of something interesting or if interested, you may contact me by pm, email, or phone.

Keith Hughes
[email protected]
325-203-3931

Well guys and gals, it's official. I am headed to crowded field football. Although, I will miss the six man community, I am very excited about the opportunity. I will be keeping up on the website for sure, but thanks to all of those I have had contact with.

Keith Hughes

Coach Hughes
First, CONGRATULATIONS!

Secondly, this is a loss for the Six-Man game and a win for the crowded field game. I wish you the very best. You know how I feel about luck, I don't like to depend on it. So with that I say the usual, "Good Football To You".

Don Hardin
Abilene

www.sixmancentral.blogspot.com

Back