Looking for an open date?

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
My buddy Leman has been dogging me because I have not updated the site to figure out open dates...

Here's the link
http://sixmanfootball.com/open_dates_16.php

I am going to try and add some additional data to make it more useful...

edit: I have made the team names links so you can see their entire schedule and figure out if it is truly open.

Tried the email, but it got sent back.....

Union Hill also needs a week 5 game ( as well as 4 others )
Home, away, or meet in the middle

Shane Mallory
254-631-7626

Lohn is looking for a home game on Oct 4th or 5th. JV or Varsity. I have 7 total but one is ineligible for varsity play. Please contact Coach Jackson at 254-723-2698
This game has been filled.

My name is coach Eason, and I am new to the six man football league. I am the Athletic Director and Head Coach at Founder's Classical Academy of Mesquite. We are currently looking to schedule games and scrimmages for weeks 1- 10 for the 2019 season. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY SCHOOL THAT MAY HAVE USED Helmets TO DONATE TO OUR PROGRAM.

Contact me at
[email protected]

My name is coach Eason, and I am new to the six man football league. I am the Athletic Director and Head Coach at Founder's Classical Academy of Mesquite. We are currently looking to schedule HOME games weeks 1 5 or week 7 in the 2019 season.

I am Brandon Allee, the new AD for the ETHS Chargers, located in the Longview area. We are formerly the Longview HEAT.

We have openings on the following dates:

August 20
September 4
October 15
October 22

If you are interested in playing then please contact me by email at [email protected], or cell 903-331-9954.

Thank you for the help.

Back