Lone Star Football

Murdoch

Six-man fan
This applies to both forms of high school football. Six man and eleven man. The lonestarfootball.net website used to be extremely informative a couple of years back but now not so much. Does anyone know if this will improve in the future? I miss it from when it was complete and up to date.

He's been busy. Life goes on... hard to keep this up for years on end, have a family and a real job when you don't make any money at it.

granger":23qptebb said:
He's been busy. Life goes on... hard to keep this up for years on end, have a family and a real job when you don't make any money at it.

And we are so glad that you do what you do Granger.

I disagree. Considering all that’s going on. He should be contributing more. It’s a shame he sets back and just lets things go. Not the same corncob beanie austinite I remember.

ArnaudAmalric":211vi1ru said:
I disagree. Considering all that’s going on. He should be contributing more. It’s a shame he sets back and just lets things go. Not the same corncob beanie austinite I remember.

I think you missed the point. This discussion was about Lone Star Football and Shannon...

No point missed. I meant none of that, just some sarcasm. Just throwing a line to see if anything was biting. You truly have done a wonderful job. Seriously though what are the chances we can get you to do the matchup preview write ups for playoffs we had some years back. They always were enjoyable read. Fingers crossed we get a full playoffs and no teams a stricken with a two week set out. How exactly does that work? Automatic forfeit of the playoff game. Would be a terrible way to end a season.

So wait a minute here. Are you saying that this Lone Star guy, Granger and Cowboy are somehow making a lot of money on this Sixman football gig? I need some information on that. It seems all I can do is spend money with absolutely No financial gain. If these guys are getting rich enough to criticize then I need to find out how!
I mean seriously I’d like to get some financial investment info on this sixman stuff, it seems I just spend time, money and effort and these other guys are making a killing. Can someone explain how that happens? I thought the UIL had an exclusive on cutting fat hogs!

granger":3i7qmaop said:
No problem

I miss just rambling, but some of the DCTF stuff I have written this year has been fun

I know I have mentioned this before, but you did an amazing job as a commentator for the states games on FSSW!

Back