Live broadcast? State championship

I called the UIL Media department last week and they told me that the Six-Man games WILL be broadcasted LIVE on Fox Sports Southwest (FSSW). They said they will be able to do that because everything will be setup in one location and they can film throughout the entire week all classifications. That is exactly what the UIl told me personally, so if I misheard, PLEASE correct me.

Bill O'Rielly":2qzzxm8d said:
I called the UIL Media department last week and they told me that the Six-Man games WILL be broadcasted LIVE on Fox Sports Southwest (FSSW). They said they will be able to do that because everything will be setup in one location and they can film throughout the entire week all classifications. That is exactly what the UIl told me personally, so if I misheard, PLEASE correct me.

you talking about on the TV station or just streamed online? I have a hard time believing that they will put us on TV BUT I hope I am wrong!

I am now officially on the broadcast (with Craig Way, as we did a few years back)... but honestly, I heard we were just web. I am awaiting confirmation and will post accordingly.

Back