Lingleville

I have been told that Lingleville defeated Strawn back in the 60's when they played. Not 100% sure if it was a district game though. They only played 2 seasons (1966-67).

It was during my years of matriculation at John Tarleton Institute. I decided to go on a field trip ( euphemism ). I saw many, many interesting sights including a very large dog in a very small bar.........................

smokeyjoe53":379mkoja said:
It was during my years of matriculation at John Tarleton Institute. I decided to go on a field trip ( euphemism ). I saw many, many interesting sights including a very large dog in a very small bar.........................
A bar in Lingleville??? Are you sure you didn't eat the worm in a tequila bottole on the way there? Maybe you got lost and wound up in Mingus. Can you elaborate?

Again! I've not read about the game yet but 69 - 68 almost had to be a barn burner. After last weeks 61 - 56 win that's 2 weeks in a row of fighting for it and never giving up. You deserve to go the Playoff's the first year your eligible. Congrat's See ya Friday.

Hey Joe, I understand what you are saying. I, too, have been in Mingus and was confused of where I was and what time it was and............

Back