Lingleville Needs a Head Football Coach

smokeyjoe53":m5bygqfc said:
I feel sure that most of the users of this board understand the lack of anonymity on here. Most of us know each other anyway.

Poem for the Day:

just because the people who comment are known by most,
doesn't mean all the people who read will post.

coachcolt":2qhjg2xc said:
I can see both sides. You want the information. It should be on there.. however, I think you should not point that out and just keep that thought to yourself and just call.... Now both sides can bash on me :)...
Actually,
all I want to know is why is it so hard
to give all the necessary information
in a job ad?

I erased the rest of what I wanted to say.
Kinda like...
snuffing a match.

smokeyjoe53":1rohru4k said:
Doggy's not going anywhere................he's got his tags & everything............ We were even thinking of having him neutered so he wouldn't stray anymore....................
I really like the new avatar!!
Actually,
I stopped shaving about 10 days ago
and got me a plastic tea cup.
So,
can I really be all that bad?

Dogface all I want to know is how can you be the "Lord of the Skype" and not know how to use a telephone? One has to have "necessary information" to post it. If you stopped complaining about what I haven't done for you, you could have already aquired the "necessary information" you are searching for via the phone numbers I gave you. Oh yeah that requires effort and was not handed to you.

(Dogface all I want to know is how can you be the "Lord of the Skype" and not know how to use a telephone?)
Is that really all you want to know?
I love it when you call me lord.
I use my phone a lot. It holds down the papers on my desk.

(One has to have "necessary information" to post it.)
I admit I assumed a science guy like you would be more inquisitive.
My bad.

(If you stopped complaining about what I haven't done for you, you could have already aquired the "necessary information" you are searching for via the phone numbers I gave you.)
Why can't we all just get along?
Plus you're not doing it just for me.
If I had a job opening I would post it for everyone to see.
I would give all the intell.
If I didn't have it
I would get it.
I would share with my 6man brothers.
Where's the love?
But,
I guess that's just me.

wreck_em":107dsfn8 said:
Dang Debo...post the job the way it's supposed to be done.
That's what I've been trying to tell em'!!!!

In his defense
I can say
he's not the only one who doesn't know what he's doing.
So...

Looking in the paper today.... Lingleville hired Coach Darrell Wallace as thier head coach. It says that he had last been at Hedley, but has also coached at Rochelle, Milford, Coolidge, Jonesboro, Aquilla, and Covington.

Yeah I realized it had to have been a different Darrell or Darren (?) after I read the article on him. I thought I heard his name on here once

SixFan19":mcwtsgb9 said:
Looking in the paper today.... Lingleville hired Coach Darrell Wallace as thier head coach. It says that he had last been at Hedley, but has also coached at Rochelle, Milford, Coolidge, Jonesboro, Aquilla, and Covington.

Congrats to Coach Wallace on the new job ... but it sure sounds like he's an expert at packing up and moving. Heck, if I decide to move again, I may just sell my identity and everything and start over fresh rather than pack up and go through 20+ years of junk I've accumulated. And to think I moved to Texas in 1979 with whatever my Ford sedan could hold.

Back