leverett's chapel vs. savoy

LC is physically tough and fundamentally sound. LC lost to Longview Trinity by 2. Looks like Savoy lost to Heath Fulton in the first game of the year by 3. Trinity beat Heath Fulton pretty soundly at their place 78-35. So judging by common opponents, I would say LC would be a slight favorite but you never know. Also, after that first loss LC has won 9 in a row. Good luck to both teams!

Oh I defenitly believe they are the favorite..The first few games Savoy played, they where without their biggest weapon..(hurt) I seen some videos of LC and they outsize us. We do have speed.

Well, here is my unofficial, uneducated opinion. Contain #24 on LC's offense if you have the speed on defense and keep their defense guessing because they are very physical and can shut the run down quick. Do those couple of things and you stand better chance. Just know they are well coached and I think they can adjust pretty quick to any offensive scheme thrown at them. But as with any high school team they do make some mistakes and you just need to capitalize when it happens.

Hope you guys have a great, injury-free game. Best wishes to both teams.

Great game tonight. Both teams played hard all the way to the finish. Savoy's running back was the fastest man on the field tonight. I believe he had 12 total tds tonight. Lc's kicker never misses. Both teams deserve a round of applause

I'm saying that this was one of the most entertaining games that I have ever witnessed in our short history of Sixman football. This is what this game is about, both teams left it all out on the field. Both teams represented their communities and districts well. Savoy and LC are both loaded with underclassmen and both should be back again next year.
The Cardinals have matured the last few weeks and the leadership is coming to the top. When Savoy scored with 8 seconds left and LC still moved the ball after the kickoff and kept the Cardinal fans on their feet till the final buzzer. No players from either team should hang their heads. Awesome job Cardinals and Lions!

Back