Lets Pick Em

Caprock kid":366zo89z said:
I feel like I have a good argument with this one lol.

th_2.gif

Groom returns a lot of talent from a year ago even with the coaching change I belive they will still win the district. With MC out it opens the door for them McLean was pretty young last season and that showed they will be better prepared this year but just don't have that play maker to carry the load. Hedley and Silverton are both at my bottom and they could go either way in the bottom of the distric both teams just aren't good enough to beat the top two teams. I say Hedley wins with silverton replacing their coach.

Ahh, my reasoning is

Groom, though returning talent, lost key positions while McLean only lost two gap fillers. And the coach that turned things around for McLean last year went to Silverton, and I think will make a big difference.

I agree he's a good coach but that district wasn't very challenging out side of Happy. So it will be very interesting to see what he can accomplish at silverton I hope he stays for awhile and isn't just a temp.

Agreed, and the district this year, hell the whole region, is weak this year. Whoever wins this district pretty much gets a ticket to regionals, they Follet will take over

Maybe this is the year groom makes it past Reginals. With so many teams being weak this year even Follett won't be the same team we have seen in the past.

Caprock has it right. Groom returns everyone but their QB pretty much. I have seen both McLean and Groom and I will be surprised if Groom doesn't 45 McLean. Not to take anything away from McLean. They are young, hungry, and grew tremendously between their 1st and 2nd scrimmages but Groom will be the team to beat.

Back