Let the district race begin!

FuturePro1

11-man fan
Well everyone here's the week we've all been waiting for....
Any thoughts on this weeks games?
Santa Anna vs May. Will May give SA thier first loss of the season??
Rochelle vs Lometa. After beating Eden by only 1 point Friday, Can Lometa even make it 4 quarters with Rochelle???
I have a feeling Zephyr will be checking out the SA vs May game Friday..

I think the Santa Anna vs May game is going to be a good one with
either team capable of winning, whoever wins does so by a touchdown
As far as the other game, Lometa has kept Rochelle from winning there
first district title in school history the last two years. Although a district
title is not on the line in this one I believe Rochelle has been waiting
for this game since last season, so I believe Rochelle will end this one early.

so ummm how bout them mountaineers!? yeah thats right 7-0! 1-0 in district. my boys beat May by 22 points! yalls predictions need to be a little closer. haha

I completely agree with you Hornet nation. this year our District is probably the best it has been in years.. with four out of the five teams in the top 25. Every game we all play will be tough making our 4 dollers spent at the gate worth while & our two doller Freto Pie taste better. see you at the game from the other side...

Friday nights game between Santa Anna and Rochelle is gonna be a good one! It's Thursday so I am beginning to get a little antsy! Good luck Mountaineers, y'all got this. I don't like making predictions but since last weeks upset, I got to go SA by 24. If these guys play with their hearts and determination like they have been, they will sure be hard to beat!! Go MOUNTAINEERS!!!

I'll be a waitin' fer CowboyP's game text updates, since I cant attend in person... but a good Frito Pie would be great < makes note to stop by store on way home and get fixin's fer Frito Pie to celecrate Rochelles win Friday night... >

Back