lead blocking

hornet7-5

11-man fan
who are the real stars on the feild,the player making the touchdown or the player out lead blocking for him. walnut spings would not haver a football team if ryan engelhardt was not lead blocking. he is the only reason they score. that kid can block his butt off and can score. he makes the team what they are. who are som eof the best lead blockers in this league

Well hornet7-5 is obviously from ws. Or a a ws graduate. If not #5 himself. A little cocky dont ya think? They went 5-0 without him. So they can score the ball. Not taking anything away from the kid at any means but one person cant block all 6. He is a great blocker dont get me wrong. But that post was a little too much... One of the boys from bc is a great blocker and one of the best in the league.

hornet7-5":23kbm2ts said:
who are the real stars on the feild,the player making the touchdown or the player out lead blocking for him. walnut spings would not haver a football team if ryan engelhardt was not lead blocking. he is the only reason they score. that kid can block his butt off and can score. he makes the team what they are. who are som eof the best lead blockers in this league

"hornet7-5" do yourself a favor and stop posting. You sound more and more idiotic every time you post. Ive never seen a one player football team. It takes 6 players to make up a team. The hornets were WINNING WITHOUT engelhardt and doing pretty good. Yes he is a good blocker, but nothing to boast about. Last year against Knox City in the playoffs he could not block worth a dang and he started giving up when walnut was down by a couple of touchdowns, not a very admirable attribute. He is good, not a star though. The presence or loss of him does not make or brake this team. I could even throw in some of his stats compared to others on the team to prove you even more wrong. Walnut Springs Hornets (TEAM)!

You must not have been at the knox city game. I personally traveled all the way too early too watch stack. And i noticed that ryan was a great blocker. Seemed liked every play he had someone on the ground. But the post was un called for.

Theplaymaker2012":3vp4wixo said:
You must not have been at the knox city game. I personally traveled all the way too early too watch stack. And i noticed that ryan was a great blocker. Seemed liked every play he had someone on the ground. But the post was un called for.

Actually i was at the game and did you notice engelhardt was taken out of the game by trotter because he gave up when they were down. The players on the team even said he gave up when they were down. He is a good blocker but nothing to toot your horn over. The best position he plays is nose guard. Not trying to put down engelhardt but that arrogance has got to go.

Back