Latest on schedules

Ha, Granger's back after a long absence and we hijack his thread. Guess he's probably used to that by now. I'm sooo glad Hico's just a couple of weeks away. Tired of the heat and brown grass. There is something to look forward to!
Welcome back to your website Mr. Huntress. Obviously there are a few demented souls still here. Looking forward to you changing the plugs on the Toy and cranking it up. That will stir up the pot as you well know from past history.

51eleven":3d5g6nwg said:
Ha, Granger's back after a long absence and we hijack his thread. Guess he's probably used to that by now. I'm sooo glad Hico's just a couple of weeks away. Tired of the heat and brown grass. There is something to look forward to!
Welcome back to your website Mr. Huntress. Obviously there are a few demented souls still here. Looking forward to you changing the plugs on the Toy and cranking it up. That will stir up the pot as you well know from past history.

I haven't seen any angry PMs from the Guru yet, so I assume he's letting us get it out of our system early. And, it's all Doc WeeWee's fault! He started it with the Illuminati talk!

Those of us in the Illuminati only speak of our beloved benefactor, Granger, in hushed and reverent tones.

The rest of you invoke his name at your peril ...

lifegatesports":3rprxuv4 said:
Those of us in the Illuminati only speak of our beloved benefactor, Granger, in hushed and reverent tones.

The rest of you invoke his name at your peril ...

See JO, I told you Lifegate was one of them that really pulled the strings. I guess he just hates East Texas public schools. Especially Aquilla. The Illuminati really hate Aquilla.

I was too busy to un-hijack the thread... oh well....

as for the Illuminati, you better be careful, I am reading Foucault's Pendulum

CowboyP":yq9gqauo said:
I'm sorry Mr. Granger, sir. Please don't be too hard on Ofb for making me do it...

1. You started it with the illuminati comment. I didn't make you do nothing. Aided and abetted you, maybe. Coerced you, no.
2. You live in Aquilla, what the hades can he do to you that's worse than that?

:)

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys I remember the board as being "A kinder and Gentler" environment.

I never had any conflicts or confrontations before that I can remember !!

I may need to tread softly here ......

justobserving":2u778wtw said:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys I remember the board as being "A kinder and Gentler" environment.

I never had any conflicts or confrontations before that I can remember !!

I may need to tread softly here ......

You know lying is a sin just like stealing...... :)

oldfat&bald":2lekopqq said:
CowboyP":2lekopqq said:
I'm sorry Mr. Granger, sir. Please don't be too hard on Ofb for making me do it...

1. You started it with the illuminati comment. I didn't make you do nothing. Aided and abetted you, maybe. Coerced you, no.

1. He could force me to move to Lamesa and send my kids to school in Gail.
2. He could make me live next door to you.
3. He could force me to be as boring as JO...

CowboyP":1guq8jnv said:
oldfat&bald":1guq8jnv said:
CowboyP":1guq8jnv said:

1. He could force me to move to Lamesa and send my kids to school in Gail.
2. He could make me live next door to you.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz --- I have been referred to as boorish but never boring ... Oh well something to add to the resume'.

Best be careful Doc WeeWee, the Guru, OBK, and Lifegate ate always pretty deferential to JO when they respond to his posts. JO could be the super secret, highly shadowy, big chief of the Illuminati.

I do still have my Superman cape, my Batman mask and a copy of the set of those funny lookin' brandin' irons they had in the movie + one that is the shape of a football ....

CowboyP":3d0rtqlm said:

naughty.gif

Back