Landon Roberts Injury

BuffaloCountry

11-man fan
So does anyone on here know the status of Landon Roberts of Guthrie? I know he was injured in the Petersburg game and he missed a few other games? Is he supposed to return soon? Tough to see such a phenomenal back suffer an injury and the team go through some struggles.

That's got to be tough. Surely they'll make it out of district and we can see a return for Roberts in the playoffs. I'll definitely be rootin' for the kid!

Well I doubt Patton plays a dis game and Benjamin can't beat them even without him so it just really comes down to Jayton and Guthrie for one and two. If he comes back before the Jayton game I say Guthrie win dis no doubt Jayton hasn't played anyone that could even hold a candle to Guthrie schedule.

Caprock kid":3h5t3lc6 said:
Well I doubt Patton plays a dis game and Benjamin can't beat them even without him so it just really comes down to Jayton and Guthrie for one and two. If he comes back before the Jayton game I say Guthrie win dis no doubt Jayton hasn't played anyone that could even hold a candle to Guthrie schedule.
Now that you mention the teams in the district, I too agree that Guthrie makes the playoffs easily and if Roberts returns by the Jayton game they will for sure be the district champs.

Back