Lance Morris Total Yardage?

Longhorn85

Six-man fan
Can anyone tell me how many yards, both rushing and total yardage from scrimmage that Lance Morris ended up with in his career? With all the talk about Derrick Henry breaking Ken Hall's National Record, (with Derrick Henry actually having 5 years of varsity eligibility in Forida per league rules), we should try to get this boy's stats recognized by major media, ie. Fort Worth Star Telegram, ESPN, and Sports Illustrated. The 9 year old girl, Sam Gordon found herself on the cover of a Wheaties box, all be it for god reason, but we should be able to make some waves to get Six-Man football a bit more National coverage for the amazing numbers this outstanding athlete has put up. I had the chance to watch him play in Hico in week 0 against Gordon, and did not know his prior accomplishments to that point, (As I have been in Afghanistan most of the past 3 years) but it was clear that kid could play. I played against Petey Salais, and watched Damien Jackson and Dewayne Miles on several occasions, along with Lyle Campbell of course, and from the numbers and what I saw on the field, Lance Morris seems to stack up with any of them, even with the smallest build of all of them. I bet Mr. Don Hardin can give me some insight on this one.

Back