Lambeau waiting list grows from 87,000 to 96,000 in one year

freeagent

Six-man pro
Well, there are 6700 new seats coming on line in 2013 (at a cost of $143 million; you know, it cost less than $1 million to build the original City Stadium in 1957 which became Lambeau Field in the mid 1960's after Curly's death) .... but an additional 9,000 names went on the list (which could be as many as 36,000 tickets, since I think you can request up to four tickets per name).

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgazette ... |FRONTPAGE

hope they recline and have cup holders.... even built in massagers... at a cost of just over $21k per seat, I wonder what the ROI period is.

9 yrs? Latest stats I could find was 2008. (FCI was $354). But I don't know if that is for 1 fan or a family of 4. If it is for 4 then the ROI is 36yrs.... YIKES.

The Team Marketing Report FCI includes: four average-price tickets; four small soft drinks; two small beers; four hot dogs; two game programs; parking; and two adult-size caps.

PopeBurford":21lzwf36 said:
9 yrs? Latest stats I could find was 2008. (FCI was $354). But I don't know if that is for 1 fan or a family of 4. If it is for 4 then the ROI is 36yrs.... YIKES.

The Team Marketing Report FCI includes: four average-price tickets; four small soft drinks; two small beers; four hot dogs; two game programs; parking; and two adult-size caps.

All I know is that my four tickets (on the east side of the stadium, near the south end zone) are $67 each for seven games (1 preseason, 6 regular season) and that the playoff bill for those four seats was $1132 (I think the NFL title game is something like $168 a seat); when the Packers were talking about adding those seats they sent a survey asking how much that you'd pay for those seats (which are going to be premium seats, with seat backs and cup holders) and I thought they were talking about around $125-150 per seat for regular season games.

But I think it's near the middle of the pack for costs to attend. Concessions prices weren't bad; there aren't any 99c Big Gulp 44 oz available, but I think it was $3-4 for a soda, $5-6 for a beer.

Improvements also include two new videoboards (about 2 x 3 times the size of current boards) and two new entrances to the stadium, including elevators.

Back