KTT of MT to go on list

PopeBurford

11-man fan
The killer TROPHY trout of Montana (not to be confused with the half-stepping, panty-waisted woosified Colorado variety that anyone can snag) will soon be placed on the endangered species list.

Pete… LAS is about $225. Let me know

well all I've got to say is football is going to be starting in the not too distant future so you guys better get all this fishin' business done and wrapped up so you can start concentrating on the important stuff

Since I am being accompanied by my better half (aka part time social secretary and full time department of war) I will undoubtedly exhibit socially acceptable behavior most of the time. There will be pix but I suspect they won’t be incriminating. Plus the lesson Coach Jackson just learned is still fresh in my mind.

PopeBurford":1ckioya4 said:
The killer TROPHY trout of Montana (not to be confused with the half-stepping, panty-waisted woosified Colorado variety that anyone can snag) will soon be placed on the endangered species list.

i'll send dates - I would like to do it

fajitapete":2jn9dkrm said:
PopeBurford":2jn9dkrm said:

i'll send dates - I would like to do it
you want to accompany?

Back