KT of CO Spared Annihilation

I like ya'll are starting the kid off right and letting him have a cigar. How much trouble are you in with his momma?

OF&B.....

What happens on the fishin' trip stays on the fishin' trip. Unless your dumb enough to send the pic to mommaj's phone, or post it on facebook....

There was touble all right, plenty of troubles!!!!

mommajackson":28q84vj1 said:
I like ya'll are starting the kid off right and letting him have a cigar. How much trouble are you in with his momma?

OF&B.....

What happens on the fishin' trip stays on the fishin' trip. Unless your dumb enough to send the pic to mommaj's phone, or post it on facebook....

I always get a kick out seeing people I know are smarter than I am doing something that ain't so bright.

Remember guys, the camera ain't your friend on a guys trip. :)

"Always fun to watch the bass and crappie fishermen come to Colorado and try to catch trout the way they are used to fishing, After the first few days we sometimes feel bad for them and give them a few pointers, usually eliciting comments like " you're kidding?" or :"no way"

I will give you this hint mohawk man - I use 2lb test, and only because I haven't found anything lighter."

I think I resemble that remark. Read about using jigs, spinners, and spoons. I had one bite in a total of 2-3 hours on the Rio Grande, south fork of same (essentially a good running creek), and a lake. Wife tried worms, no luck (others caught some on some type of dough bait at the lake). We were using 4lb test. Smallest weight = won't cast 10-15 yards, add another = drags bottom, snags rocks, limbs, bottom weeds. Also read trout like to eat best in the early morning. My one bite was in the morning. Too much sight seeing/traveling (though some of the sights were truly astounding), should have fished more. altitude did get to me some, we were staying at about 8300 feet.

If your a properly licensed researcher you can get (for about $1000 +/-) and Electrofisher brand backpack unit with adjustable voltage for the situation your in.

oldfat&bald":25i5a9er said:
I figured he was just holding it for coach jr, or using it for a prop for the picture. Surely he didn't inhale.
At least they didn't let him taste a sip of beer. Did they?

CowboyP":1cz7lqvv said:
"Hooked mine up to the cordless dewalt drill motor and it turns out 600+ volts."
You'll have to prove that to me!

not that I didn't put it on a ohmmeter to check it, but I'll let you hold on to the leads while I give it a spin.

fajitapete":26my7fho said:
CowboyP":26my7fho said:
"Hooked mine up to the cordless dewalt drill motor and it turns out 600+ volts."
You'll have to prove that to me!

not that I didn't put it on a ohmmeter to check it, but I'll let you hold on to the leads while I give it a spin.
I'm game. Electricity is fun to play with.

oldfat&bald":1vqarv3e said:
mommajackson":1vqarv3e said:

OF&B.....

I always get a kick out seeing people I know are smarter than I am doing something that ain't so bright.

Remember guys, the camera ain't your friend on a guys trip. :)
Are you sure they are smarter than you? They can't be too bright or they wouldn't have posted that pic!

CowboyP":ifq346sr said:
Are you sure they are smarter than you? They can't be too bright or they wouldn't have posted that pic!

I bet mommaJ got on them fellers hard enough without me adding insult to injury. I had to say something nice to soften the blow a bit.

oldfat&bald":1l0kjxnt said:
CowboyP":1l0kjxnt said:

I bet mommaJ got on them fellers hard enough without me adding insult to injury. I had to say something nice to soften the blow a bit.
After seeing that picture, I'm glad I didn't go this year. She might have gotten after me too!

Back