KT of CO Spared Annihilation

fajitapete":27ku6yew said:
CowboyP":27ku6yew said:
no steal found them
"finding" fish already on a stringer is stealing...

Can hardly wait to watch you try to fish for trout the way you do for bass and catfish.

But don't worry, someone will catch your limit for you . . .
I don't fish for bass. It's too easy. I fish for crappie and catfish, and crappie are finicky critters.
Either way, I'll outfish you.

CowboyP":aamduewm said:
fajitapete":aamduewm said:
CowboyP":aamduewm said:
no steal found them
"finding" fish already on a stringer is stealing...

Can hardly wait to watch you try to fish for trout the way you do for bass and catfish.

But don't worry, someone will catch your limit for you . . .
I don't fish for bass. It's too easy. I fish for crappie and catfish, and crappie are finicky critters.
Either way, I'll outfish you.

Sounds like a challenge to me.....

CowboyP":3voyvv6g said:
I've challenged Pete and Buford. I intend to embarrass both of them.

Always fun to watch the bass and crappie fishermen come to Colorado and try to catch trout the way they are used to fishing, After the first few days we sometimes feel bad for them and give them a few pointers, usually eliciting comments like " you're kidding?" or :"no way"

I will give you this hint mohawk man - I use 2lb test, and only because I haven't found anything lighter.

fajitapete":1c7kipv2 said:
CowboyP":1c7kipv2 said:

Always fun to watch the bass and crappie fishermen come to Colorado and try to catch trout the way they are used to fishing, After the first few days we sometimes feel bad for them and give them a few pointers, usually eliciting comments like " you're kidding?" or :"no way"

I will give you this hint mohawk man - I use 2lb test, and only because I haven't found anything lighter.
I prefer dynamite........ Or in a pinch an old telephone generator

smokeyjoe53":30frgg3e said:
fajitapete":30frgg3e said:
CowboyP":30frgg3e said:

Heck,
jus crank up the Lincoln welder!

The welder is a little too big to get in some hard to reach places.............plus I try to be sporting about it...........dynamite works best.........has a tenderizing effect.......

Black powder packed inside a paper towell tube sealed with RTV at each end and a model rocket ignitor about halfway down will make a satisfactory fishing tool.

The killer trout of Platoro may have dodged the bullet but those of the Big Sky will not fare
so well

Attachments

• roche_jaune.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3,644
fajitapete":71ir3dut said:
CowboyP":71ir3dut said:

I haven't found a type of fish I can't catch, so prepare yourself. I'll be ready.

smokeyjoe53":3dwpui5t said:
fajitapete":3dwpui5t said:
CowboyP":3dwpui5t said:

Low voltage electrical current from a telephone, or similar device, won't affect scaled fish.

PopeBurford":1k37a95e said:
The killer trout of Platoro may have dodged the bullet but those of the Big Sky will not fare
so well

Pope! You going to Montana to slay the montanan fish? The doctors say the montana mountains are good but the colorado mountains are evil?

CowboyP":14b73abz said:
smokeyjoe53":14b73abz said:
fajitapete":14b73abz said:
CowboyP":14b73abz said:

Low voltage electrical current from a telephone, or similar device, won't affect scaled fish.

Hooked mine up to the cordless dewalt drill motor and it turns out 600+ volts

Sissylue":3u1j73ru said:
PopeBurford":3u1j73ru said:
so well

Pope! You going to Montana to slay the montanan fish? The doctors say the montana mountains are good but the colorado mountains are evil?

Yep… meets his restrictions. 5600 elevation gives me 400 feet to play with. Says I can’t do anything strenuous like mountain climbing or grizzly wrestling but I am allowed to decimate the trout population.

Back