Knox City Head Coach Charles "the Animal" Steele WRESTLING

Who is going to WIN the match-up between KC Coach Charles Steele & Chad McGhee on 10/15/11?

• KC Head Coach Charles "the Animal" Steele (Hangin' Judge)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Infamous Fan" Chad McGhee (Big Dogg)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnymantell

11-man fan
Knox City's Head Coach Charles Steele "the Animal" has been challenged by a local fan, the "Infamous" Chad McGhee, to a Wrestling Match so Charles called his buddy, Cowboy Johnny Mantell - aka, Coach John Lusk - to set up The Showdown in Knox City, TX - this Saturday, Oct. 15th at 7:30pm at the Greyhound Stadium, Knox City High School. Everyone is invited out to see who the "real" Greyhound is... Don't let this fool you, there will be 5 Professional Wrestling matches including a Tag-Team Match Jaysin Sinsation & Mad Dogg vs. Phoenix & Barrett Brown plus a Captain's Match between Mad Dogg & Phoenix; the Hillbilly Championship Match with Cletis Hatfield taking on Champion Duke Hazzard with Ellie Mae; Skitzo vs. Raul Torrez; and Charity Main Event Match up Charles "the Animal" Steele & Hangin' Judge vs. "Infamous Fan" Chad McGhee & Big Dogg...
Don't miss this EPIC match up! A family friendly event, 2 intermissions for fan interaction & autographs plus concessions, all to raise $ for Knox City Greyhounds.
Contact Knox city high school at 940-657-3565 for Tickets - $10 Adults / $6 18 & under / 3 & under Free!
Check out more infor on the Wild West website at http://www.wildwestwrestling.webs.com

We did a "fundraiser" show similar to this in Marlin, TX on Oct. 4th for their National Night Out to help the Police Dept purchase Bullet Proof Vests. They were concerned about the crowd because Fall County is on the lower end of economic scale. The estimated attendance for Marlin was close to 700 people!
I have been wrestling for over 30 years and we do a family friendly show and always teach the groups the "Blue Print to Success"

Hope you all can make it to KNOX CITY to see Charles "The Animal" Steele crawl into the squared cirlce vs. his "Infamous Greyhound Fan"!
For all the wrestles and show info, and for pics from Marlin show visit www.wildwestwrestling.webs.com

~CJM

Does Coach Steele have a video up yet in response to the "Infamous" Fan?

BTW, this is going to be awesome! Wish I could come.

Shane":guqatyz5 said:
That's awesome. Now if there was just a Von Erich or a Funk or somebody like that in the lineup! LOL! Too cool!

Man there is no need for anyone of those guys... most older than me which means they wouldn't be able to crawl through the ring ropes. Trust me these men on this card will NOT disappoint. All of these guys are true professionals.
We organized a fundraiser show in Marlin, TX a week ago and had 600+ in attendance! It was a World Class quality show, I only book & use the BEST from the Indy scene today....
The Main Event is a SPECIAL exception match, created specifically for Charles in Knox City!! It can be done for any school, booster club, city non-profit, etc.
BUT you don't want to miss seeing Charles' 6' 7", 400+ lbs in the ring; last time he crawled through my ropes, he broke 3 2x12's after being body slammed!!

granger":1p9idny4 said:
Does Coach Steele have a video up yet in response to the "Infamous" Fan?

BTW, this is going to be awesome! Wish I could come.

Watch for a promo video soon!! It will not disappoint but as many of you know, Charles is a man of little words and BIG actions.... ~CJM

johnnymantell":2jaqo1mf said:
Shane":2jaqo1mf said:
That's awesome. Now if there was just a Von Erich or a Funk or somebody like that in the lineup! LOL! Too cool!

Man there is no need for anyone of those guys... most older than me which means they wouldn't be able to crawl through the ring ropes. Trust me these men on this card will NOT disappoint. All of these guys are true professionals.
We organized a fundraiser show in Marlin, TX a week ago and had 600+ in attendance! It was a World Class quality show, I only book & use the BEST from the Indy scene today....
The Main Event is a SPECIAL exception match, created specifically for Charles in Knox City!! It can be done for any school, booster club, city non-profit, etc.
BUT you don't want to miss seeing Charles' 6' 7", 400+ lbs in the ring; last time he crawled through my ropes, he broke 3 2x12's after being body slammed!!

I didn't mean to slight the lineup. I was just thinking about how "old school" this even is and remembering the wrestlers from the 70s that I grew up watching on TV. I'm sure the deal in KC is going to be awesome. I wish I could make it, but I'll be at the ACU/WTAMU game (ACU's homecoming).

I remember visiting my grandfather in the '50's. He would watch "wrasslin" on the round, B&W Sylvania. He would really get into it, to the point he sometimes fell out of his chair he had pulled about 6" in front of the set.

Back