Coach Steele(Knox City) gets called out by fan to wrestle

Not sure how to respond to this... after realizing all of my data is gone from my computer, I am a grateful for the laugh

I say Coach Steele and I take this clown and another one on in a tag team match for charity......that would be awesome.....what do u say Coach.....me and u in the ring........i think i hear them saying......."LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"

(in my best Michael Buffer voice) : NOw entering the ring at this time a man that needs no introduction, a man that all the world has become aware of due to YOu Tube, the mammoth avenger and master of the snaggle tooth submission, the holder of the sweaty cheese neck, the self proclaimed badest man on the planet, he hold the title of highest blood pressure and hot dog eating champion of Knox City the one and only .....(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT RING NAMES)

KDUB-31":3dyn84yf said:
(in my best Michael Buffer voice) : NOw entering the ring at this time a man that needs no introduction, a man that all the world has become aware of due to YOu Tube, the mammoth avenger and master of the snaggle tooth submission, the holder of the sweaty cheese neck, the self proclaimed badest man on the planet, he hold the title of highest blood pressure and hot dog eating champion of Knox City the one and only .....(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT RING NAMES)

Dilbert Dumbass

and that is being complimentary .....

Pretty intense fan for those Knox City Greyhounds. I bet he doesn't miss a game. Remember fellers, that he is someone's son, brother, uncle or whatever.
He sho nuff got some spirit.

Back