Klondike

Now in this district im gonna have to go with Klondike. They have SOOO much talent its not even funny. Their 4-3 record shows everything. their definitely a championship contender. Their gonna win it all.

Since this SIXMAN WATCHER 1352 has posted trash in several district forums I can only conclude he's a slack jawed, mouth breather with a room temperature IQ and few if any friends. Clearly he has no idea what the board is about but instead chooses to use it to show his ass to all.

fajitapete":3qfxr401 said:
Since this SIXMAN WATCHER 1352 has posted trash in several district forums I can only conclude he's a slack jawed, mouth breather with a room temperature IQ and few if any friends. Clearly he has no idea what the board is about but instead chooses to use it to show his ass to all.

Is this what you call an electronic mooning, Pete?

oldfat&bald":bw7xf0pa said:
fajitapete":bw7xf0pa said:

Is this what you call an electronic mooning, Pete?

It just might be :)

Well they are better than last year, but still lack what it takes to be a major contender. But I do think they will give BC a run for the win. I really want you to beat them, that would be upset of year. I hear you are capable if BC doesnt come out playing hard.

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":220i9l7r said:
Now in this district im gonna have to go with Klondike. They have SOOO much talent its not even funny. Their 4-3 record shows everything. their definitely a championship contender. Their gonna win it all.
Will you ever learn? You continually make yourself look ignorant and mean natured. Try using some intelligence in your posts - if you are capable of intelligent thought.

Klondike has improved quite a bit. They played hard all game and did a fairly decent job of moving the ball. If they can keep some continuity in their program, they could very well be an extremely dangerous team in the next couple of years.

oldfat&bald":2fp6e6hm said:
Klondike has improved quite a bit. They played hard all game and did a fairly decent job of moving the ball. If they can keep some continuity in their program, they could very well be an extremely dangerous team in the next couple of years.
How many starters will be graduating this year?

Old Man, thats not going to happen. We decided to go all the way down to Klondike last night and watch that game. They are a good football team, well coached. Left early, enjoyed the hamburger meal. Graduating talent this year. Thought would have been closer. Now i owe a bottle of wine cause i lost another bet.

Back