keep safe

jamlifive

11-man fan
Every day there are so many things waiting for us to do. We believe we live in a safe world, we sleep, we wake up, we go to work, we discuss business, we go shopping, we go to the zoo with children, we are not aware of any danger when we are doing all these. But things are always different with what we think. And there are always too many dangers around us. Among them is the danger of spying machines, like wireless video camera, wireless recorder. These kind of spying machines could record what we do and what we say. And as technology develops, they become smaller and smaller but work better and better. How to protect us from being spied by wireless machines? We could use wireless video jammer. It is a kind of anti wireless video device which, could issue a very strong singal to jam the signal of wireless video camera, so wireless cameras in a certain distance could not work. The wireless video jammer is very useful, it will start to work only when you turn it on, it will not do any harm to any electronic devices, and it will stop working once you turn it off. It could be put in any place as it is very samll in size. Below is a very good wireless video jammer, the WiFi and Bluetooth and Wireless Video Jammer.

The name of the product that you are viewing is the WiFi and Bluetooth and Wireless Video Jammer, which is designed to block the signals of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, wireless audio and video signal and prevent the videotaping signal band.

Besides this jammer device owns high quality, for example it applies the alloy wire drawing shell and the surface of the shell uses the most advanced international secondary oxidation treatment. And since the total transmit power is 2W, this jammer is a low power consumption jammer. And it is environmental friendly and will do no harm to human’s body.

Apart from the above merits such a wifi jammer owns wide application areas. It can be used in places like the conference room, auditoriums, law court, library, exam room, school, cinema, theater, hospital and so many other places where needs quiet environment. Besides in places where the Wifi, Blue Tooth, wireless video is prohibited such as government, military, finance, security, police ,command center and many other important places, this jammer device can also be used.

Technical Specification
Affected Frequency Ranges:
-WiFi / Bluetooth: 2400-2500MHz
-Wireless video: 1200-1300MHz
Single output power: +25dBm /800mW
Total output power: 2W
Power Source: AC adapt(AC110V-240V DC5V)
Antenna: 2pcs(Please fix the antenna follow the mark in the unit)
Jamming range: Radius1-20M(the Cellular signal must ≤-85dBm in the location) ,The jamming radius still depends on the strength signal in given area
Safety regulation: AC Adapter UL (E190582) ,CSA (LR112971 Level 3)
Dimension: 210(L)*170(W)*45(H)mm
Weight: 800g
Temperature: -40 to +55℃
Relative humility: ≤90%(RH)
Air pressure: 86~106kPa

It is a multi functions jammer that could be used as wifi blocker, and it could also jam bluetooth, wireless video camera. It is a good product to get us back from spying mahcine danger. There are many kinds of danger around us, and there are also many kinds of jammers in our shop. To choose a good jammer, please come to our shop.

What I don't like about spam is it's consistency and saltiness. It's like I imagine food that's already been chewed would taste. I remember going hunting with my dad and it was supper, probably with pork and beans.
I tried a can a couple of years ago for old time's sake. If you fry it thin slowly until it has a crust, pour on some ketchup, top it with cheese slices as thick as the meat then mayo, it's better than going hungry.

http://itthing.com/whats-in-that-can-of-spam

I just re-read in the line in the link I provided, about spam hot dogs. Heck, I thought hot dogs are basically spam in a casing to give them texture.

My favorite Spam...
was that Monty Python skit "Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans eggs and spam." The first time we watched Monty Python, based on the TV Guide, my brother thought it was a real circus, on TV. As we all sat around watching it, we didn't get it, he was the only one laughing his butt off because he was older and got the humor. We watched it for years after that, till it went off the air. I wish it would come on Netflix starting from episode 1.
Spam that punk spam.

Back