Keep Granger in your prayers.

Thank you all... it has been a long week that is for sure. My mom's 70th was Monday and my anniversary was Sunday as well.

My stepdad was an amazing person and a shining example of excelling through adversity. He continues to be an inspiration to me. I am actually leading the memorial service tomorrow and have been doing a lot of reflecting and writing about his life. For a man who was not supposed to live past his 20's, he took it upon himself to live life at its fullest. Every day was about learning or creating something new. If he couldn't physically do something, he found a way for you to do it for him.... nothing was going to stop him.

It continues to be a great lesson.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers so much. I am very appreciative of John and the others who have really helped me, not only this week, but throughout this year and years past.....

Peace

Granger

I am keeping you in my prayers. I too lost a parent this year, it is difficult, and from experience, I know that just knowing that people care and understand helps some. If there is a need that I can fulfill, please don't hesitate to ask.

Shad Kline
Gordon, TX

Here Mr. Lone Granger..I know when my Dad was going thru
hard times you posted it on board,,,Like to do the same for you buddy..
My thoughts are with you and you're family.

Mark

Back