Kansas vs Texas

The short answer is no, they can't match up to McLean, Milford, White Deer, etc. I think they could compete well against teams like Jonesboro, Evant, and Zephyr.
I was in Dodge City on Saturday and watched the top 4 teams in Kansas, so I have something to base my opinion on.

fajitapete":2j02yjv4 said:
do they play the same set of rules? Would be nice to set up a there here type of match up as part of week 0 games,
That would be fun! Or find a school up in the panhandle that would be willing to host a season opening gridiron thing similar to what Jayton and other schools run. Like a whole Friday and Saturday lineup of Texas vs Everybody.

Most of those Kansas kids wake up with a basketball in their cribs............. football is the “other”sport up there............

I understand that. It’s gotta be tough growing up there and watching some KU football, but that basketball program sure brings happiness to those folks.

Sixmania will be hosting an event week 2, 2020 at Gordon. At least 9 games- Texas vs other states. So far I have Jayton, Paint Rock, Gordon, Farson-Eden WY, Victory Millbrook AL, Lake Author NM, Pawnee Heights KS, High Island. I'm waiting to hear back from teams in Nebraska, Colorado, Oregon, and North Dakota. I'll be contacting schools in Montana and South Dakota and more Texas teams later this week.

just make sure northern schools know they are going to be cut like wheat and let Texas schools the other schools are going to be whining like crazy.

CowboyP":2hvncsah said:
Sixmania will be hosting an event week 2, 2020 at Gordon. At least 9 games- Texas vs other states. So far I have Jayton, Paint Rock, Gordon, Farson-Eden WY, Victory Millbrook AL, Lake Author NM, Pawnee Heights KS, High Island. I'm waiting to hear back from teams in Nebraska, Colorado, Oregon, and North Dakota. I'll be contacting schools in Montana and South Dakota and more Texas teams later this week.
Fantastic! That will be exciting for all teams involved and I’m sure fans of Sixman. I appreciate the info so that I can go ahead and make plans for this event. Any other info when things get closer would be much appreciated! Thank you for your hard work, Cowboy!

BuffaloCountry":w59zv590 said:
CowboyP":w59zv590 said:
Fantastic! That will be exciting for all teams involved and I’m sure fans of Sixman. I appreciate the info so that I can go ahead and make plans for this event. Any other info when things get closer would be much appreciated! Thank you for your hard work, Cowboy!
I think it will be fun- and it should help draw more attention to the game we love.

CowboyP":31x8165f said:

Is this Public School invites only or are Private schools open to invitation?

DirtyBayBulldog":29pwe451 said:
CowboyP":29pwe451 said:

Is this Public School invites only or are Private schools open to invitation?
We are considering a private school or two.

Back