Just got interesting

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
I believe the following 2 districts just got ALOT interesting.

District 7 with Ira and Hermleigh -
Can Ira win another district title or will this be the Cardinals year with their NEWEST EDITIONS (Coach & sons)

District 8 has to be interesting because after doing my research AND I MAY BE WRONG.
Since 2010, the district in which Knox City has been in has produced the last 4 state champions & 1 State RU.
Will Knox City's district produce another champion, If so, it will be Knox City or Crowell
In all honesty, I believe Borden County ends this stretch.

2014 - Crowell - state champion
2013 - Crowell - state champion
2012 - Throckmorton - state champion
2011 - Throckmorton - state champion
2010 - Throckmorton - State RU

Are there any other INTERESTING district races that MAY occur
AND
Also,
What team has the LONGEST CURRENT DISTRICT win streak & losing streak (within their districts that is currently still running).

When was the last time Richland Springs, Valley, Ira, Abbott, Calvert, Crowell, Borden County lost a district game because these would be the teams that come to mind with a CURRENT district win streak.

As for longest CURRENT losing district streak,
Teams like Prairie Lea, Brooksmith, Gustine, Lorenzo, Veribest come to mind.

Can any one lay claim to this

When you say within their district that is currently running, that makes it a little difficult to understand what you are looking for.

Currently Richland Springs is on a 56 game district win streak. Their last loss in a district game was Week 8, 2001 vs Panther Creek. I am assuming that this is the longest current district win streak, but I haven't verified that.

Back