Jonesboro !!!

They played a much tougher schedule and are always prepared come playoff time. I don't know why this would surprise anyone honestly.

I never understand why every year everyone is surprised that Jonesboro is in it? A good coaching staff will always make adjustments during the season and win when it counts. Coach G and his staff are some of the best crew in sixman football and have been for a few years. Coach Gallegos has built a winning program and expect them to be a tough opponent to Blum next week! Go Eagles!

Congratulations to the Eagles! I'm always surprised by the spreads posted on this and other sites which often have them as underdogs. I've seen them play several times since I started following Sixman a few years ago and am always impressed by their level of preparation. Coach Gallegos and his staff are among the very best in the state and expect to see this talented Jonesboro team in Arlington on December18.

Congratulations to Jonesboro, they played an exceptional game. The final score doesn’t really indicate the level of competition there was in the first half. NC actually lead at the close of the 2nd quarter but was bitten by the injury bug very hard with two of their top players sidelined. It would have been interesting to see the full game finished at full strength by both teams. I’m sure it would have been a lot closer. Both teams deserve praise for surpassing expectations.

Back