Jonesboro vs May

Not that this matters much at this point, but they did scrimmage this year with May out scoring them. Lot of moving kids around to find the rt place for them since that scrimmage. I’m sure same goes for Jonesboro. Should be a good game. Go May.

Does anyone know if both teams are at full strength? 14 for May came out of the game after he took a knee to the helmet and didn't return against Irion County last week.

Real curious as to the turnout of this one. I don't think Jonesboro has received much credit this year and is sorta overlooked. Meanwhile May is solid and there's a reason they're #1. I think it will be a good game and could honestly see it coming down to whichever team scores last!

Real curious as to the turnout of this one. I don't think Jonesboro has received much credit this year and is sorta overlooked. Meanwhile May is solid and there's a reason they're #1. I think it will be a good game and could honestly see it coming down to whichever team scores last!
I'd have to agree with you. A lot of Jonesboros points were scored in the 2nd half

Back