Jonesboro player injured in car accident

CowboyP

Six-man expert
Jonesboro's #11 (sorry, can't remember the young man's name) was injured in a car accident. He had let his 15 year old girlfriend drive, and she hit a deer. His right arm was severely injured. News 10 Waco just ran a story on it. You should be able to find the story on their website.
We need to keep the young man in our prayers.

From channel 10's website:
GATESVILLE (November 14, 2011) -- A 16-year-old is recovering from two surgeries after his car slammed into a tree Friday night.

The 11th grade Jonesboro football star, Sean Hill, had broken bones in his arm and his shoulder was ripped apart.

He will need physical therapy for several months.

The DPS trooper who responded to the accident says Hill and his girlfriend were driving home from a play-off game along FM 2412 Road just outside Gatesville.

Hill, 16, decided to let the 15-year-old girl drive, and when a deer jumped in front of their car the unlicensed driver swerved.

Troopers say the girl was ticketed for driving without a license.

Hill's parents won't discuss details of the accident, but can't thank the community of Jonesboro enough for supporting their son while he heals.

Malissa and Roger Hill says his teammates, fellow students, his teachers, coaches and the Jonesboro superintendent have all visited him at Scott&White Hospital.

His doctors say the right end defensive player will likely be able to play again, but not until his senior year.

poor guy.. i hope losing him doesnt take much from the jonesboro team.. they have been a very strong team so far this season... prayers going up from Oakwood

My Sixman all-star roommate robbie woodley was from Jonesboro so I feel that this one hit home. Prayers out of Penelope also for this young hero. Heel fast and god bless him and his family and look after Jonesboro in the coming weeks and months. You guys and gals honor him Friday night by playing with everything you got and then some.

David1995":3songnqc said:
My Sixman all-star roommate robbie woodley was from Jonesboro so I feel that this one hit home. Prayers out of Penelope also for this young hero. Heel fast and god bless him and his family and look after Jonesboro in the coming weeks and months. You guys and gals honor him Friday night by playing with everything you got and then some.
Well said.

Sean Hill my grandson is home recovering and may be able to be on the side line Sat.to cheer his team on to a win .The boys really want to win this for Big Red and will wrap their shoes with red wrap so he will be on the field with them.We thank everyone for prayers keep them coming we have an awsome God the Drs.can't believe how well he is doing .We have come from maybe not being able to use the arm to a almost complete recovery and back on the field playing next year. Go Eagles

deer12":1g4avhph said:
Sean Hill my grandson is home recovering and may be able to be on the side line Sat.to cheer his team on to a win .The boys really want to win this for Big Red and will wrap their shoes with red wrap so he will be on the field with them.We thank everyone for prayers keep them coming we have an awsome God the Drs.can't believe how well he is doing .We have come from maybe not being able to use the arm to a almost complete recovery and back on the field playing next year. Go Eagles
Yes! Thanks for the update!
Tell him next time,
just smash the d**n deer! ;)
jus sayin'.

Deer12 that's awesome news. I know a lot of people get on here and read but won't post or maybe can't, but the ones of us in Penelope who follow 6 man football are proud of his progress and wish him the best. Tell him good luck on making his full recovery!!! God bless

Back