Jayton Jaybirds

Going to be there for the games week 0. Please ask c-stand to have the makings for a frito pie, been in severe withdrawals since last season. Also a nice cloud cover and temperatures in the 70's would be appreciated as well.

fajitapete":3aij6k7w said:
Going to be there for the games week 0. Please ask c-stand to have the makings for a frito pie, been in severe withdrawals since last season. Also a nice cloud cover and temperatures in the 70's would be appreciated as well.

I will see what I can get accomplished on this end..

JaybirdDad":2y6ewd71 said:
fajitapete":2y6ewd71 said:

Make sure you have some scorpion or habanero peppers for him........

Old Bearkat":1rkh6yz4 said:
JaybirdDad":1rkh6yz4 said:
fajitapete":1rkh6yz4 said:

Make sure you have some scorpion or habanero peppers for him........

Maybe they could just stick his face in the deep fryer.

after researching the health benefits of both eating frito pie and having your face dipped in hot grease, I can conclude that the "face in fryer" might actually be more nutritional

power2004":2a0asgvh said:
after researching the health benefits of both eating frito pie and having your face dipped in hot grease, I can conclude that the "face in fryer" might actually be more nutritional

Both burn a lot. One immediately and the other a few hours later when you're 30 minutes from the nearest restroom.

Red_Devil_DDS":44kx6c4o said:
power2004":44kx6c4o said:

Both burn a lot. One immediately and the other a few hours later when you're 30 minutes from the nearest restroom.

ROFLMAO and almost hurting at the thought of that.

Red_Devil_DDS":2yiha0hm said:
power2004":2yiha0hm said:

Back in 1990 when we were getting Comanche Peak ready to load fuel, the group I was in had a lot of new Yankee immigrants. One of them became a big fan of pickled jalapeno peppers. One morning I walked into the restroom to see him standing over one of the sinks with his pants and underwear and pants at his ankles cursing and splashing water on his privates.

He forgot to wash his hands before peeing.

He had to have his wife come out and get him and drive him to the dr.

Severe blistering.

OUCH!!

Back