J-boro??????

bigd85":2jdk64jj said:
I am very proud of the way Jonesboro played they may be not have won but the score does reflect how good of a game it was. If u take away a couple of fluke plays it is a lot tighter game. Richland is good and there is no doubt they will win the state championship. I wish this game would have happened later in the playoffs because after watching some of the other teams left Jonesboro is better than most of them. The good thing about this Jonesboro team is they will have 5 starters back both ways and that should make for a deep run next year.
Dude, Seriously?
Wake up!!
There were no FLUKE plays!
RS was the better team.
Period.
Jones didn't contain anything but their ability to score.
Period.
RS contained?
Is that why they marched down the field so much?
Jones was in it at the beginning.
Why didn't they just keep doing
what they were doing
when they were actually scoring?
They changed their playcalling
then,
at the end it was all just desperation passing.
Quit making excuses.
You're embarrasing.

Can I guess at who the man behind the mask of 6man legend is???

My first guess is it is either Don Hardin or Goob posting under a 2nd account (some would say that Don and Goob are in fact the same person doing just that...posting under 2 names...well I have met them both...and I am still not convinced)

My 2nd guess is that the person posting under 6man legend went to a school who's colors were black, silver and red....legend can you please confirm or deny this???

Honestly. now this is just my opinion. RS wasn't much better than jonesboro was. RS just wanted it more. jonesboro gave up in the second half. they tend to do that alot. its a big weakness of theirs. when Jonesboro tied up the score 14 to 14 and richland ran back the kickoff it kind of took away all of jonesboro's momentum.

RockyT, have you been able to watch RS play other games this year or was this your first? In my opinion I thought the coaches were holding them back a little almost like a jockey on a big race. Why would they do that? The only reason would be to not show their hand to the other schools scouting them. I could be way off on my theory but thats what I came away with during the game. Now I have already stated that the Jones boys were pretty good but I can't bring them into RS's level. And as for you saying they gave up, I really didn't see that!
Of course when they battled and tied the score at 14 then had a kickoff returned for a td, sure that would knock the wind out of most teams at the moment.

You know the old saying about opinions? Opinions are like RJ's everyone has one! And the great thing is we both deserve to each have our own!

I didn't see Jonesboro give up. I saw them sell out to contain Reeves. In doing so they allowed him waaaay too much time to throw the ball. He had three passes that were three inches too long to wide open receivers in the first half. This game could have been ugly early, it wasn't. I agree with BlueRibbon, we didn't see 50% of the offense RS has on tap. There frankly wasn't any need to do that. J-boro seemed content to stop Reeves from getting loose and they did that but in the process allowed him to pick the defense apart by passing. Bush had 50 yards rushing on only 4 carries, they could have ran him a lot more but they didn't. I'll give the Eagles their props, aside from Austin Hill Country they were the best RS has faced this year and they were mostly Jr. and Soph. They will be tougher next year. JMO

Back