It's almost here....HS two a days!

CastedDoubt

11-man fan
Boy, am I excited for this year's 6-man season! I got to thinking about how long it's been since I last posted. Looked it up. Funny, my last post was about Pine Drive and those poor kiddos. What a shame. Sure hope all those guys are doing well since all that happened. Anyone have any news on whether PD sports are going to be able to make a come back? Any word on any of those football boys (and Ware) from PD's last year...maybe a college football career or other positive notes? Any of them still playing, or did they all graduate? Just curious...felt terrible for those boys and wish them all the best.

In other news....who's the team to watch in TAPPS 1-A this year? Health Fulton? Freddy? Seguin? Brenham? Dare I say Living Stones???

I'm sure my Living Stones Lions will make ALOT of noise this up-coming season. I believe they return Bofinger, Dudley, Shawrieh. All 3 will be studs this year.
I look for them to make a very deep run in Tapps DII....

As for PD,
Last I heard from my sister in Texas City is the school is still open but they did away will all sports. The school is PreK-12 with only 12 total kids in grades 7-12 combined.
I guess that goes to show what can happen when a dad & looney daughter are put in charge of a private school
Some people in today's world are just fruit cakes.

I've wondered myself what came of Lopez, Kelley, Marcantell, Treadwell I believe those 3 would've been Seniors this past season.

CastedDoubt":215afqtf said:
Any word on any of those football boys (and Ware) ?
Pretty sure Ware is the HFC over at Spur.
Also,
seems to be the only guy
who knows how to post a job opening.
jus sayin'.

Got a private message that all the PD "dream team" boys graduated except Marcantel. He'll be a senior this school year. Confirmed it in my Dave Campbell's too. Nice write-up in Dave Campbell's on Marcantel, btw. Evidently, he was first team all-state safety last season. I guess I'll be watching Bay Area to see how they do this year. I wish all those boys and Ware the best== whether football or not.

Actually,
I'm not a very argumentative person,
but I was wondering
who is actually doing a 2 prac. a day schedule?

Back