It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood......

Try takin your lil' biter totally off dry food for a while.
Feed him just raw red meat
and real bones for a week or two.
See what that does.
It'll sure change his body chemistry real quick.
Find someone lookin to clean out their freezer of some deer or hog.

I'd chase my tail for an hour for a steak!
Specially a squirrel steak.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to give it a try Doggie. His scratching the itch spots is down to about 80% now. If he feels better I sure do too. The vet said if one flea bites him then this will start all over so I got him some frontline and I'll put that on him in a couple of days to help that problem. We've spent a bundle on that little dog to get him well and it's all worth it. Doggie thanks for the info and I'll take up the dry dog food and try the meat. I'll do anything for him to get rid of the infection. Yesterday to see him running around not all itchy meant the world to me. Your a great friend, period.

Doggie I cooked up some meat but left it rare and the pup sure did enjoy his meal. He cleaned up that plate faster than I've ever seen him eat. He hasn't hardly scratched all day. He's sure happier and I am too.

I needed some time in the neighborhood. I like coming here when things get a little bit sad. I'm sad for those little freshmen. I know they're hurting right now but after the weekend is over they will be fine. I love my son but they're is no communication with him. I took this ride willing just because of love. No matter what goes on between us a I'll always love him. Right now I hurt for him and he doesn't even know. He may not care. But this isn't how I want things to be. I know through our Lord one day things will be right. ok enough, we go on and live our lives the best way we can. I suck things up and take them as the come to me. I love my children and I love all of you too. All of you don't know but you have helped me so many ways. I prayed to find friends on this board to cover hurts and I did. I am laughing now. I'm having fun and when I don't hear from any of you I worry, so let me keep hanging out with all of you. I need all of you period.

I'm off my drama now and back to Melani. I still like Coming Here because its a nice place for me to come and think about all my good friends. I'm sorry about the rant last night. It's over so I will be voting for your teams. This will be fun.

Back