Itasca (11man) taking interests

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
I know Itasca is looking for a new AD/HD FB Coach. I've HEARD they are looking at the 6man ranks to try and get one guy in-specific...
Anyone in that area hear this rumor...

WHERE THERE IS SMOKE......THERE IS FIRE

Since you are Wondering, Itasca turned in 215 for realignment. This is no where near cutoff, unless they go outlaw or they lost a ton of students. Either way I don't see that happening.

You didnt understand what he was saying texasfootballer...Wonderdog was saying they are wanting to hire a coach that is currently a six-man coach...not that Itasca was going to play six-man

Thanks Leman,

Should've made it more clearer. They have approached a coach (in the 6man ranks) to become they're next AD/HD FB Coach.
Yes, they will be staying 11 man in the process.

I do think their previous coach that resigned was 11 man, went to 6 man, then back to 11 man.

Oh sorry for the misinterpretation, I guess I wandered around the message and didn't get the point WD was trying to make. Very interesting though how another 6man coach is being in the talk of an 11man school showing interest in! Looking forward in finding out who the mystery coach is!

Back