It is official! The game is afoot!

Klaactu

Six-man fan
The 1A Div 2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game between Richland Springs and Balmorhea is scheduled for tomorrow,1/5/21, at 6:00 PM in San Angelo. It will be telecast on FSOKHD 675 (Direct TV) instead of 676.

I do not think it is on HULU unless they have a deal with FOX SPORTS. It probably will not be live-streamed by San Saba Radio.com the way every game by San Saba and Richland Springs was streamed this season ( and all games are still there for the viewing). I do not know anything about the Balmorhea links, but on Direct TV in the metroplex, it is on Fox Sports Ok, channel 675 at 6:00 tonight.

I've tried Fox Sports GO on my TV provider account and on Hulu Live TV......they show it as upcoming, but when I enter the code(s) to get it set up on my Roku, it is suddenly not available.
Seems I go thru this every year, trying to find a service that carries FSSW. Last year I was able to watch on Sling, the year before that Hulu Live carried FSSW, this year even using Fox Sports GO, once I log in, the game seems to be unavailable.

airboss32":2d6nqj30 said:
I've tried Fox Sports GO on my TV provider account and on Hulu Live TV......they show it as upcoming, but when I enter the code(s) to get it set up on my Roku, it is suddenly not available.
Seems I go thru this every year, trying to find a service that carries FSSW. Last year I was able to watch on Sling, the year before that Hulu Live carried FSSW, this year even using Fox Sports GO, once I log in, the game seems to be unavailable.

Yeah, I couldn't watch last year online from work. Now I've switched to AT&T Now streaming, same thing you got. I was at the 2018 and 2019 state games. I was able to watch on line a year or two before that. I remember a game Tippie dominated. Another at Shotwell in Abilene that cut in and out.

Wish I could watch it. But I realize too Fox is through those with FSSW showing 6 man football worldwide.

Good for the game. I could have taken off and just gone to it. Still an interesting one so far.

Back