Is Balmorhea the most over-rated team of the year>

Is Balmorhea the most over-rated team of the year? I don't mean to be subjective, but I have to get some thoughts off my chest. Just last week, they were 40+ favorites over Rankin and they get demolished. I actually created a thread and had favored them myself. I was able to watch them when they played Mclean and Rankin and I have to say that I saw two completely different teams. It looks as if Balmorhea peaked early and they are in a down hill slope to a first round elimination in the playoffs. Judging from what I saw last week, they are too small, too slow and not disciplined enough to play with teams that have bigger players like Mclean/Rankin. If I am Garden City, I am running the ball right down the middle (as shown by rankin) and hitting them with deep passes because they cannot cover. Defensively there is not much to focus on, their blocking is poor and their receivers are slow. Too much attention has been focused on Balmorhea this year and Garden City is in prime position to send them home early in November to work on their basketball skills. Garden City by 20+ tomorrow night.

Is this the dumbest question that has ever been made on the message board?? No offense but, you realize those teams you've mentioned played earlier in the year. I wish all the teams the best but to say balmorhea is the most overrated team of the year is straight up dumb. I dont want to question your intelligence on any other aspect, but this is plain ridiculous and laughable.

This is just plain dumb. Balmorhea didn’t show up to the rankin game. That’s one loss. This is the same team that beat McLean. They didn’t back down to Crockett.Idk what you’re on but I would advise you get off it.

SixmanFootballFan1":3ty02xij said:
It looks as if Balmorhea peaked early and they are in a down hill slope to a first round elimination in the playoffs. Judging from what I saw last week, they are too small, too slow and not disciplined enough to play with teams that have bigger players like Mclean/Rankin. If I am Garden City, I am running the ball right down the middle (as shown by rankin) and hitting them with deep passes because they cannot cover. Defensively there is not much to focus on, their blocking is poor and their receivers are slow. Garden City by 20+ tomorrow night.

This is a joke, right?

Johnny South":341jjg3r said:
SixmanFootballFan1":341jjg3r said:
It looks as if Balmorhea peaked early and they are in a down hill slope to a first round elimination in the playoffs. Judging from what I saw last week, they are too small, too slow and not disciplined enough to play with teams that have bigger players like Mclean/Rankin. If I am Garden City, I am running the ball right down the middle (as shown by rankin) and hitting them with deep passes because they cannot cover. Defensively there is not much to focus on, their blocking is poor and their receivers are slow. Garden City by 20+ tomorrow night.

This is a joke, right?

Hello Pot his name is Kettle

IMO, what you saw was a lazy Balmorhea team that wasn't focused, ready or prepared for what hit them that night against Rankin. And honestly, they probably needed that loss to happen as a wake up call. But does that make them overrated? I don't think so. They beat McLean. That alone proves the kind of team they can be. And as of tonight, they got it together once again and took down GC.

I think Leakey secured the title of most overrated by losing to Jonesboro.

olderelk":1v4szjzj said:
TebowTime15":1v4szjzj said:
Or you may have underestimated Jonesboro.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, either. Personally, I'm not surprised Jonesboro won in the slightest and hope they win the state title. Many thought Leakey could make it to Jerry World, but alas that isn't happening by virtue of what happened in Brady, TX last night.

TebowTime15":25ycwa4o said:
olderelk":25ycwa4o said:
TebowTime15":25ycwa4o said:
Or you may have underestimated Jonesboro.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, either. Personally, I'm not surprised Jonesboro won in the slightest and hope they win the state title. Many thought Leakey could make it to Jerry World, but alas that isn't happening by virtue of what happened in Brady, TX last night.
That makes sense.

Back