Iredell

Iredell_33":3q52hlow said:
Strawn has got depth with a what seems like quite a few great athletes! Milford looks to have 1 or 2 extremely good athletes, great team, just needs to keep showing up to play!! Iredell has got Morgan Whitfield, and a 2 or 3 that have been very impressive to watch this year? Can Iredell over come straws depth? Is strawn really that good? Can strawn stop iredells Offense? Can Iredell stop Strawns Offense? Can Milford play 4 quarters with strawn?

Why would Milford need to?

Is Iredell capable of playing with these two teams? I really wished the game against Milford was played with both teams healthy and no rain?

I doubt Iredell could match up with Milford or my hounds jr. high teams!!!
Time to give it up Iredell. Strawn is fixing to cash in your chips for ya and send you to the basketball courts.

bigbadwolf said:
I doubt Iredell could match up with Milford or my hounds jr. high teams!!!
Time to give it up Iredell. Strawn is fixing to cash in your chips for ya and send you to the basketball courts.[/quote
bbw, most Strawn fans don't talk trash. The players block and tackle, really well. They are both quick and fast, solid and strong. They do what they do, on the field.

If your from there, I notice you joined the forum the day after Strawn lost state to Garden city 9 years ago. But you've only posted 15 times, several of them on this thread. Are you still bitter over that loss? I am. Score 88 points in the state game and you don't win.

Lol and Milford fans have a bad reputation?
Nevertheless I love it. Football is all about rivalries and playoffs games are better when teams flat out don’t like each other. I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’ll be checking for updates. Good luck to both teams.

bigbadwolf":jstejnng said:
Who does Iredell play in basketball on Dec 4th? The Hounds will be cheering you on!! Ya’ll gonna cheer for us at AT&T Stadium? Haha

Same iredell team that knocked your boys out the basketball playoffs.

Back