Iredell Dragons

Captain Hook

11-man fan
Been a while since I have seen any comments on this years football team at Iredell. I see they have a decent record to date with a big couple of games coming up later in the schedule. Any info to share???

Captain..The Dragons have been very consistent this year. Their offense has had good production and the defense has done above average. Unfortunately their first district game is against the High Flying Eagles. Jonesboro has played very well and are a top ranked team with a very potent offense. The Dragons would need a minor miracle to beat them....
However if they can come through this game with no injuries they have a good shot at the 2nd playoff birth. Their stiffest competition will come from the Lions. Cranfills Gap has been very decent on offense but they have been suspect on defense...
The Low Flying Eagles started very poorly but have come on of recent games and played well...they could give you a decent game too.
Good luck...anything could happen here for second place...

I would like to say good game dragons. You all showed up to play football. Good luck in the rest of your district games. How is the kid that left the game in the 2nd quarter?

Back