Ira vs. Abilene Christian

I haven't seen Ira at all this year, so I couldn't guess. I'm REALLY looking forward to the game though. Sounds like it is going to be the ultimate test for ACHS. There's nothing better than playing the best competition. Whatever the outcome, it will be the best prep the Panthers will have for the playoffs.

I'll go ahead and say Panthers by 4, just to break up the monotony. LOL

I think it will be alot closer than the spread says, it all depends on if ACHS can stop Ira's high powered offense, if they cant it will get ugly fast, and vice versa. I know AcHS has a great offense but I dont know how their defense is defending the tight offense and Ira runs it with perfection. It will be a great test for both teams and its Ira's last game before district. Ira will get the W if they dont underestimate ACHS's offense. I have Ira by 24

Ira wins. The only real point of discussion about this game is the spread.

I don't think ACHS has seen anything like the speed, or the execution of Ira. Can Ira stop the spread? If they can, they end the game early. If they can't, it's going to be a whoever-scores-last game.

Blue Bird":2fvjny0q said:
Is this game going to be steamed online anywhere?

Not that I know of. There's no radio station in Ira. None of the Abilene stations carry the ACHS games either.

1987":21clc20i said:
What do you base your prediction on 6manfootballfan123456789 ?
I base this on the fact that ACHS has not played anyone of that magnitude. They have yet to play a strong team and Ira is one of the best, if not THE best, team in the state. If Abilene Christian steps it up, I say they still lose by at least 20 points.

Your right 6man. Ira is one of the best in the state. And ACHS has only played one quality team. I was just wondering how you came to the 60-0 at the half. There are alot of people on here who would love to see that, but they don't even go that far out with their predictions. But it's clear you have thought about it for a long time and put a lot of reasoning into it. I am more likely to agree with you that it's possible ACHS loses by 20 with there best game, but I wouldn't go as far out as 60-0 at the half. Just be prepared if they don't live up to your expectations.

Back