IRA V. RANKIN

Im still going with Ira by 14, Ira will have to be ready if they are going to beat the solid Rankin team... and Ira has their weapons coming back for the next 3 seasons

Wow, Ira is ALL freshmen? That is awesome. Gonna have to go with Rankin on this one. I hear Ira can't even beat one of them private schools from Abilene.

Mostley, RB is a junior but his brother will be the one to look out for and he is a freshman. QB is young to Soph. Yea I keep hearing that we can't hang with them private schools but we will just have to see... Im not counting out Ira just yet though

Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe we should just wait and see if them Abilene boys is as good as they say.

But in all seriousness (take a pic, u won't see it often) I think the Ira team wins this one in OT by 2.

I'm glad I'm going to see this game!!!

The last Rankin Homecoming I've gone to was 13 years ago......can't wait for tonight.

And, one of my best friends in the world is the head coach for Ira.....it'll be good to see him and his family, as well.

I hope for a good, clean, hard-fought game.....and no injuries.

Gonna have to take some notes, too....with re-alignment coming up........hmmmm.......

Great have a safe trip tcbxxvi!! I will see you there of corse I will be on the visitor stands! Good luck to both teams, and safe travel for the Ira players and fans.

Back