Iphone app

Chap_24

11-man fan
Not sure if this has ever been brought up but is there already one or is there any one that knows how to create an Iphone app for this website?

This has been discussed...

There used to be a theme inbedded within the site that made it compatible with your smartphone... for some reason when the site was hacked last spring, it disappeared. I cannot find a backup of it. It was also pulled from all places on the web where it could be found...

as far as creating an app.... it would be great if I had the time or money, but neither seem to be in existence these days

granger":1blmieai said:
as far as creating an app.... it would be great if I had the time or money, but neither seem to be in existence these days

It's amazing how working for a living and raising kids uses up all that time & money.

the biggest part of the app is to read the OS so you can size the screen correctly, sometimes it needs to read both OS and model to act correctly.

I created an app called "faceback".

If you take a picture of the someone's face, faceback will automatically show you what the back of their head looks like.

Back