I done keep hearin’ sumthin

If the Rigdon’s are being mistreated then they should leave . I can’t believe they stayed after being slapped in the face right before 2 a days . Has the coaches been getting along good ? What is Rigdon’s job now ?

The 2019 Richland Springs Coyotes have a 2004 Lakers feel with Shaq, Kobe (who was facing the rape allegation,) Gary Payton, and Karl Malone all on the same team. That team overcame all the bs, made the finals, and would have won but for an injury to Karl Malone. JB is definitely the sixman version of Phil Jackson, so I am predicting a title. Go Coyotes!

truthhurts17":11ujs972 said:
From all the stories being told I think the Rigdons are lucky they still have a job.

Be great if any of the “stories” were true enough to be public. Then maybe the kids that supported and were excited to play for rigdon would know why RS made such a Drastic move and why the JB faithful are treating them so terribly. What has that family done that’s so bad ??? Nobody seems to know anything accept JB is back let’s win #9! Last I checked their are kids involved and isn’t RS all about God,grace,love,family?? What a circus

TebowTime15":1jmpxdkj said:
The 2019 Richland Springs Coyotes have a 2004 Lakers feel with Shaq, Kobe (who was facing the rape allegation,) Gary Payton, and Karl Malone all on the same team. That team overcame all the bs, made the finals, and would have won but for an injury to Karl Malone. JB is definitely the sixman version of Phil Jackson, so I am predicting a title. Go Coyotes!
I agree RS should have clear path through the playoffs until they meet Oakwood, then we get to see if RS can stop a battle tested team. RS can score but can they stop anyone with talent?

I here about Blanket and Wheeler, but they failed to impress anyone against May, they are out of shape, by the end of the third they were bent over sucking wind, and cramping, this is week four and they should be able to go a whole game. They had way to many mistakes to be this far in to the season, May plays tough, and you could tell by midway through the fourth, Blanket was done, as far as Wheeler he was not a factor in this game, they looked better when he was not on the field, just my opinion. I think Blanket will get beat by Gordon and Brookesmith, and goes out in the first round of playoffs.

I done keep hearin’ sumthin too.

Probably not the same yet hearin. And probably dun hearin stuff that wud dun be better off unsaid and un herd.

Back