I done keep hearin’ sumthin

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew all member that movie with that big ol shark? Yew knowd, the one we’re the police feller iz tryin’ to shut down the beach in one of them Yankee states up thare. But the greedy ol mayor done wants them tourists to be acomin’ to hiz pissant town. And that big ol shark jest kept chewin’ up people left and rite. Whut I member the most iz that music with the dun dun dun to dun let yew knowd the big ol fish wuz acomin’. Anyways, I done keep hearin’ that music...dun dun dun...whut do yew done figger that cud done be?

Though he may be speaking in tongues I think Goob is saying he's close enough to hear the sounds of foot fire and up downs from that new kid on the block practicing. The one that can play at the end of October. All the other yotes are circling around and howling waiting for the big dog to join the pack.

Well, it will done be good to git everbody done playin’, but thiz ain’t no one feller time. They iz scary with how many talented fellers they done got. And they done got scarier ever practice....

51eleven":1cb3p66p said:
Though he may be speaking in tongues I think Goob is saying he's close enough to hear the sounds of foot fire and up downs from that new kid on the block practicing. The one that can play at the end of October. All the other yotes are circling around and howling waiting for the big dog to join the pack.

Are you so sure about that? I doubt the great JB can spread ball around fairly enough to keep the rigdon boys happy while trying to showcase his own kid. I’m betting the wheels come off that train at full speed between week 8-11. They are all me,myself, and I athletes and coaches. Sixman football should be in countdown till emplosion day for the Yotes. Big Rig is their player from what I hear anyway

Wheels may come off the RS Assembled talent bus today. One can have all the talent in the world on one team but if they each play like one person it won’t matter. Can the great Burkhart fix this collision course with a total implosion? It will only get worse with the addition of the “great young burkhart”. Big Rig and family will not be on board with that. The wheels coming off early or not? Just curious

If you are referring to me then no I am not Wesley. But since you are here what happened tonight? The wheels starting to come off? Scoreboard app chat room said fight with their own team on sideline? Is this true? Is that what swung the needle was players being pulled or thrown from game?

It is foolish to have this stuff going on during the season, the administration wanted Jerry back then they should have tried to convince him to want to be closer to family or whatever when they fired Tipton and ultimately promoted Rigdon. They let this man build up young men get them to believe in their goals and mission let them work hard all summer then dropped bomb on all of them few days before school started. Throw into the mix Landon’s suspension his own talent his fathers desire to make right the wrong from losing a year of eligibility and their is no doubt the rigdon boys have or had or will have suspicions about what’s to come as soon as Jerry can hand keys to his son. It’s not like they can trust him or the school that want them fighting to represent them so every Friday night for next few months the. So with all this discontents Richland Springs Isd let me ask what did you think would happen?

6manfamily":wxbtq90a said:
If you are referring to me then no I am not Wesley. But since you are here what happened tonight? The wheels starting to come off? Scoreboard app chat room said fight with their own team on sideline? Is this true? Is that what swung the needle was players being pulled or thrown from game?

? R S Won. By 2.

51eleven":27i5ee5x said:
6manfamily":27i5ee5x said:

? R S Won. By 2.
They had a little issue over who was doing their job and who wasn't, tempers flared, all worked out now.

You know what 6manfamily, since you know SOOOO MUCH, maybe you should move to Richland Springs and get everything straightened out, right the wrongs, save the town and make the world safe again.

Murdoch":jw09il47 said:
You know what 6manfamily, since you know SOOOO MUCH, maybe you should move to Richland Springs and get everything straightened out, right the wrongs, save the town and make the world safe again.

I think they have plenty of Chiefs over there already, but I appreciate you for thinking of me.

Back