I am going to start deleting accounts

51eleven":28dcwxtp said:
I can't remember him posting in the last 2-3 years so I guess this means an official goodbye to that old Rankin Red Devil Dentist. I sure miss his wit and sarcasm. Hope he's still gettin' along ok. Vaya Con Dios.
Wit and sarcasm?......... There's no room for that on this board.......... football is serious binness...........

51eleven":5u1mgkd9 said:
I can't remember him posting in the last 2-3 years so I guess this means an official goodbye to that old Rankin Red Devil Dentist. I sure miss his wit and sarcasm. Hope he's still gettin' along ok. Vaya Con Dios.

He's doing well... exchanged e-mails last fall

BTW, I am only deleting accounts with 0 posts and no recent logins

51eleven":qfe9d3jm said:

Heck, I wonder how his patients are doing.

smokeyjoe53":31g6gcq4 said:
ol' gus":31g6gcq4 said:
Bump.
Does that count?
I lost track of how many accounts I have anywayz.
Me too.......and I only have one..........

And all this time I thought you were 6manfootballmom, too.
I guess that must really be CowboyP or OBK in disguise instead.

smokeyjoe53":10mjcxim said:
If you want to get rid of useless accounts, might I suggest a certain individual who calls Aquila home........... I think his initials are Cowboy P ....... ...........
Now why would you want to do that?

Smokey, I think you may have done hurt CP's feelings.
Now, when do two a day's start?
Or at least when's the Don Hardin Bowl?
Maybe that Strawn 6 on 6 thing?

jimbarola":2nwy2cf4 said:
Thanks for keeping me......and how do I get that ugly "11-man fan" tag changed to "6-man fan"?
First read Newby in its entirety.............. if you still have a smidgeon of sanity left after that, then you will understand..............

Back