Humble Christian Life

Coach Adams

Six-man fan
Does anyone know where Humble Christian Life plays their home games? Their school is about 5 miles from my house, but I have no idea where they play their games. Any help would be appreciated.

EastTexasCoach":2fo9vf09 said:
Does anyone know where Humble Christian Life plays their home games? Their school is about 5 miles from my house, but I have no idea where they play their games. Any help would be appreciated.

Try calling the school. It's not always a safe bet that most private schools play their home games at their school location.

According to Texas Bobs stadium data base I believe the stadium in question is known as "LINDSEY LYONS FIELD". A picture accompanies the description. Looks like a one goal post affair. I trust the information is correct.

boozyeo1":21309fvi said:
According to Texas Bobs stadium data base I believe the stadium in question is known as "LINDSEY LYONS FIELD". A picture accompanies the description. Looks like a one goal post affair. I trust the information is correct.

I wouldn't. Information changes and sometimes, folks don't notify every website (even TexasBob) of changes.

If I were going to a school that I did not know for 100% certain where they played, I'd call first.

I remember back in high school, we had a game scheduled against a school in Milwaukee ... right off the interstate, easy to find. We show up before the game and NOBODY is there, dark as all get out. We have no idea where to go until we're ready to head back 75 miles home (this in the days LONG, LONG before cell phones ... try about 1974) and a car shows up and tells us, are you waiting to play us? We have a gym at another school, about a mile away.

Back