high point eagles

pacman65

11-man fan
As we get closer to the play off what team in TCAF is hottter than the high point eagles? They are starting to become a complete team. They are healthy and they are ready to make a run at the state title. Who can stop there two headed runing attack and each week the passing game gets better. The defense has given up one first down and zero points the last two weeks. the second half of the Glenview game they gave up only one first down and zero points. So when does the test for them come?

It will be a good game if it happens. Both teams are well coached. TCAF II.

TCAF I is wide open, but Lucas is the front runner at this point. There will be some upsets in the playoff's, question is who will they be?

Has anyone stopped serg from high point? I don't think so. Azle has to stop high point's running if they both meet in Trent. Div. 1 Lucas does look good but midland always steps it up in playoffs. And I believe mildand has won back to back state championships.

Good luck to everyone on the road to Trent.

Thats a good question cowboy. Serg from high point is a very good player but on the other hand i dont see much people stopping #3 kullen brewer from azle. My prediction azle and high point in the trent game.... these teams are very good and have worked hard this year and now its time for the playoffs

Back