hico super saturday

Since Hico started Super Saturday why don't they start The True Six- Man Champion after the state game.D1 vs D2. Give each team two weeks to prepare, and winner receives all the bragging rights.

Mexican Englishman":23tl9eu9 said:
Since Hico started Super Saturday why don't they start The True Six- Man Champion after the state game.D1 vs D2. Give each team two weeks to prepare, and winner receives all the bragging rights.

People would like to see it, but I think that would never happen.

Mexican Englishman":23v4let9 said:

I think the UIL might have something to say about this........

Old Bearkat":nrg8mkde said:
Mexican Englishman":nrg8mkde said:

I think the UIL might have something to say about this........

I would think so to !

That actually happened this year the best team beat all of the top teams on the field including the other 3 at at@t so for the first time in a while the best team Mclean has the bragging rights

tdog5344":g7w95azf said:
That actually happened this year the best team beat all of the top teams on the field including the other 3 at at@t so for the first time in a while the best team Mclean has the bragging rights

That is true ! It did happen !

Back